Launched in Italy by CRN Yachts in 2008, HANA remains a spectacular charter choice thanks to her luxurious deck spaces, state-of-the-art amenities and contemporary interior from Claude Missir.
There are plenty of places on board from which to take in these spectacular cruising grounds. The expansive sundeck features a Jacuzzi forward, boasting uninterrupted ocean vistas, a stylish bar under the shade of the radar arch, and ample lounging and sunning opportunities.
Such a setup is perfect for corporate yacht charters and, accordingly, she is able to accommodate up to 100 guests dockside.
Meanwhile, the upper aft deck features a large alfresco dining area, and a large swim platform makes access to the beautiful waters of the region easy and is adjoined to a fully-equipped gym, ideal for those wanting to keep up their exercise regimes while on a charter vacation.
A beach house-style theme runs throughout the interior of superyacht HANA. Light coloured wooden planks stretch across the main salon and are matched in hue by the wooden wall panels. Neutral coloured sofas and armchairs form a sociable lounge while a formal dining area sits further forward.
The upper lounge features similar décor and has the added bonus of a bar, creating a relaxed hideaway perfect for sitting back with a book or entertaining close friends and family at an intimate gathering.
HANA remains a spectacular charter choice thanks to her luxurious deck spaces, state-of-the-art amenities and contemporary interior
Able to sleep up to 10 guests, the motor yacht comprises a master suite with its own private terrace, three double cabins and two twin cabins.
She is also equipped with a large variety of waters including Jet Skis, water skis, wakeboards and Seabobs, and she is an approved RYA water sports training centre.
To take advantage of the special offer on M/Y HANA, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...