Launched in Italy by CRN Yachts in 2008, HANA remains a spectacular charter choice thanks to her luxurious deck spaces, state-of-the-art amenities and contemporary interior from Claude Missir.
There are plenty of places on board from which to take in these spectacular cruising grounds. The expansive sundeck features a Jacuzzi forward, boasting uninterrupted ocean vistas, a stylish bar under the shade of the radar arch, and ample lounging and sunning opportunities.
Such a setup is perfect for corporate yacht charters and, accordingly, she is able to accommodate up to 100 guests dockside.
Meanwhile, the upper aft deck features a large alfresco dining area, and a large swim platform makes access to the beautiful waters of the region easy and is adjoined to a fully-equipped gym, ideal for those wanting to keep up their exercise regimes while on a charter vacation.
A beach house-style theme runs throughout the interior of superyacht HANA. Light coloured wooden planks stretch across the main salon and are matched in hue by the wooden wall panels. Neutral coloured sofas and armchairs form a sociable lounge while a formal dining area sits further forward.
The upper lounge features similar décor and has the added bonus of a bar, creating a relaxed hideaway perfect for sitting back with a book or entertaining close friends and family at an intimate gathering.
HANA remains a spectacular charter choice thanks to her luxurious deck spaces, state-of-the-art amenities and contemporary interior
Able to sleep up to 10 guests, the motor yacht comprises a master suite with its own private terrace, three double cabins and two twin cabins.
She is also equipped with a large variety of waters including Jet Skis, water skis, wakeboards and Seabobs, and she is an approved RYA water sports training centre.
To take advantage of the special offer on M/Y HANA, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...