Delivered from Johnson Yachts in 2011, GO has quickly become a favourite amongst elite travellers- with a spacious sundeck, an impressive range of towable toys, and expertly fitted barbecue, it’s not difficult to imagine how at home she is in the Caribbean during the dry season.
Ideal for those after some well earned relaxation as well as the more adventurously inclined, she includes an oversized aft deck which can be used to dine al fresco or effortlessly get out on the water to enjoy a floating trampoline or kayaks.
Offering accommodation for up to 6 guests across a range of 3 well appointed staterooms, she also brings together a widely experienced crew of 4 to ensure that all her charter vacations are entirely unforgettable.
Full of neutral tones and contemporary stylings, the main salon offers an excellent spot for unwinding with a few drinks after a day on the water.
Following on from this space, the dining room features a large table and an adjacent martini bar, allowing guests to go from dinner to drinks in a matter of seconds.
Once it’s time for bed, each guest can look forward to kicking back in a king sized bed in an elegantly designed cabin.
What’s more, for those lucky enough to stay in the master stateroom, the expertly arranged windows provide 270-degree panoramic views which can be enjoyed from the comfort of the vanity area- quite the luxury touch.
Boasting an impressive range of options for her charterers, luxury yacht GO is perfectly suited for spring break vacations in the Caribbean
Finely anticipating the needs of the modern charterer, GO has a deep 6-person Jacuzzi situated on the sundeck.
Elsewhere, the sunpads are in close proximity to the outdoor bar and dining table, meaning that guests are able to stay outdoors for as long as they’d like without having to compromise on amenities.
Another nice feature of the sundeck is the retractable windows found on the flybridge which provide guests with an exotic breeze when the temperatures aren’t at their hottest.
Providing easy access to the water, luxury charter yacht GO also includes a nicely sized swim platform for some exciting action when at-anchor.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...