Delivered from Johnson Yachts in 2011, GO has quickly become a favourite amongst elite travellers- with a spacious sundeck, an impressive range of towable toys, and expertly fitted barbecue, it’s not difficult to imagine how at home she is in the Caribbean during the dry season.
Ideal for those after some well earned relaxation as well as the more adventurously inclined, she includes an oversized aft deck which can be used to dine al fresco or effortlessly get out on the water to enjoy a floating trampoline or kayaks.
Offering accommodation for up to 6 guests across a range of 3 well appointed staterooms, she also brings together a widely experienced crew of 4 to ensure that all her charter vacations are entirely unforgettable.
Full of neutral tones and contemporary stylings, the main salon offers an excellent spot for unwinding with a few drinks after a day on the water.
Following on from this space, the dining room features a large table and an adjacent martini bar, allowing guests to go from dinner to drinks in a matter of seconds.
Once it’s time for bed, each guest can look forward to kicking back in a king sized bed in an elegantly designed cabin.
What’s more, for those lucky enough to stay in the master stateroom, the expertly arranged windows provide 270-degree panoramic views which can be enjoyed from the comfort of the vanity area- quite the luxury touch.
Boasting an impressive range of options for her charterers, luxury yacht GO is perfectly suited for spring break vacations in the Caribbean
Finely anticipating the needs of the modern charterer, GO has a deep 6-person Jacuzzi situated on the sundeck.
Elsewhere, the sunpads are in close proximity to the outdoor bar and dining table, meaning that guests are able to stay outdoors for as long as they’d like without having to compromise on amenities.
Another nice feature of the sundeck is the retractable windows found on the flybridge which provide guests with an exotic breeze when the temperatures aren’t at their hottest.
Providing easy access to the water, luxury charter yacht GO also includes a nicely sized swim platform for some exciting action when at-anchor.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...