Motor Yacht GO Open For Spring Break Charter In The Caribbean
Delivered from Johnson Yachts in 2011, GO has quickly become a favourite amongst elite travellers- with a spacious sundeck, an impressive range of towable toys, and expertly fitted barbecue, it’s not difficult to imagine how at home she is in the Caribbean during the dry season.
Ideal for those after some well earned relaxation as well as the more adventurously inclined, she includes an oversized aft deck which can be used to dine al fresco or effortlessly get out on the water to enjoy a floating trampoline or kayaks.
Offering accommodation for up to 6 guests across a range of 3 well appointed staterooms, she also brings together a widely experienced crew of 4 to ensure that all her charter vacations are entirely unforgettable.
Full of neutral tones and contemporary stylings, the main salon offers an excellent spot for unwinding with a few drinks after a day on the water.
Following on from this space, the dining room features a large table and an adjacent martini bar, allowing guests to go from dinner to drinks in a matter of seconds.
Once it’s time for bed, each guest can look forward to kicking back in a king sized bed in an elegantly designed cabin.
What’s more, for those lucky enough to stay in the master stateroom, the expertly arranged windows provide 270-degree panoramic views which can be enjoyed from the comfort of the vanity area- quite the luxury touch.
Boasting an impressive range of options for her charterers, luxury yacht GO is perfectly suited for spring break vacations in the Caribbean
Finely anticipating the needs of the modern charterer, GO has a deep 6-person Jacuzzi situated on the sundeck.
Elsewhere, the sunpads are in close proximity to the outdoor bar and dining table, meaning that guests are able to stay outdoors for as long as they’d like without having to compromise on amenities.
Another nice feature of the sundeck is the retractable windows found on the flybridge which provide guests with an exotic breeze when the temperatures aren’t at their hottest.
Providing easy access to the water, luxury charter yacht GO also includes a nicely sized swim platform for some exciting action when at-anchor.
More Yacht Information
Go Yacht For Charter
29m Johnson Yachts, 2011 / 0
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...