Embodying Sunseeker’s cutting edge development in performance yacht design, FIRECRACKER boasts all the necessary features for a luxury charter vacation, including a sleek and sporty profile, which ensures she fits in perfectly among the glamorous cruising grounds of the French Riviera.
May is a great time to take advantage of the special offer on FIRECRACKER as the French coastline comes alive with a selection of must-see events such the Cannes Film Festival and the Monaco Grand Prix.
Charter guests can take in all the on-shore action from the comfort of well-appointed deck spaces on board the motor yacht. Aft deck is home to a formal dining area and barbeque while sunbathing and lounging takes place on both the foredeck and sports flybridge.
To escape the sun, a Bimini top can be raised over the foredeck where casual dining for six can also be enjoyed.
A light and airy main salon, meanwhile, incorporates a sociable lounge area and an interior dining option for up to eight guests. Large windows provide wonderful views of the French coastline and an entertainment centre with a 50-inch television provides another highlight.
Luxurious accommodation is available for eight guests on board charter yacht FIRECRACKER. Four staterooms consist of one full-beam master suite, one full-beam VIP suite, one convertible cabin and one twin cabin.
A sleek and sporty profile ensures FIRECRACKER fits in perfectly among the glamorous cruising grounds of the French Riviera
The yacht is also home to a hydraulic swim platform, meaning guests can make the most of the azure Mediterranean waters, and water toys on board such as wakeboards, Seabobs, water skis, stand-up paddle boards and snorkelling equipment.
For further information on hiring M/Y FIRECRACKER, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.