Embodying Sunseeker’s cutting edge development in performance yacht design, FIRECRACKER boasts all the necessary features for a luxury charter vacation, including a sleek and sporty profile, which ensures she fits in perfectly among the glamorous cruising grounds of the French Riviera.
May is a great time to take advantage of the special offer on FIRECRACKER as the French coastline comes alive with a selection of must-see events such the Cannes Film Festival and the Monaco Grand Prix.
Charter guests can take in all the on-shore action from the comfort of well-appointed deck spaces on board the motor yacht. Aft deck is home to a formal dining area and barbeque while sunbathing and lounging takes place on both the foredeck and sports flybridge.
To escape the sun, a Bimini top can be raised over the foredeck where casual dining for six can also be enjoyed.
A light and airy main salon, meanwhile, incorporates a sociable lounge area and an interior dining option for up to eight guests. Large windows provide wonderful views of the French coastline and an entertainment centre with a 50-inch television provides another highlight.
Luxurious accommodation is available for eight guests on board charter yacht FIRECRACKER. Four staterooms consist of one full-beam master suite, one full-beam VIP suite, one convertible cabin and one twin cabin.
A sleek and sporty profile ensures FIRECRACKER fits in perfectly among the glamorous cruising grounds of the French Riviera
The yacht is also home to a hydraulic swim platform, meaning guests can make the most of the azure Mediterranean waters, and water toys on board such as wakeboards, Seabobs, water skis, stand-up paddle boards and snorkelling equipment.
For further information on hiring M/Y FIRECRACKER, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...