Embodying Sunseeker’s cutting edge development in performance yacht design, FIRECRACKER boasts all the necessary features for a luxury charter vacation, including a sleek and sporty profile, which ensures she fits in perfectly among the glamorous cruising grounds of the French Riviera.
May is a great time to take advantage of the special offer on FIRECRACKER as the French coastline comes alive with a selection of must-see events such the Cannes Film Festival and the Monaco Grand Prix.
Charter guests can take in all the on-shore action from the comfort of well-appointed deck spaces on board the motor yacht. Aft deck is home to a formal dining area and barbeque while sunbathing and lounging takes place on both the foredeck and sports flybridge.
To escape the sun, a Bimini top can be raised over the foredeck where casual dining for six can also be enjoyed.
A light and airy main salon, meanwhile, incorporates a sociable lounge area and an interior dining option for up to eight guests. Large windows provide wonderful views of the French coastline and an entertainment centre with a 50-inch television provides another highlight.
Luxurious accommodation is available for eight guests on board charter yacht FIRECRACKER. Four staterooms consist of one full-beam master suite, one full-beam VIP suite, one convertible cabin and one twin cabin.
A sleek and sporty profile ensures FIRECRACKER fits in perfectly among the glamorous cruising grounds of the French Riviera
The yacht is also home to a hydraulic swim platform, meaning guests can make the most of the azure Mediterranean waters, and water toys on board such as wakeboards, Seabobs, water skis, stand-up paddle boards and snorkelling equipment.
For further information on hiring M/Y FIRECRACKER, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 of the Best New sSuperyachts to Charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...