Delivered by the Turkish shipyard in 2006, CORNELIA boasts a classic profile and distinctive cream coloured hull within which is an elegant and comfortable interior. Equipped with the latest amenities and multiple deck areas, she is a fine choice for a late-summer yacht charter.
Escape the peak summertime crowds and enjoy pleasant, mild temperatures as you explore the beautiful Dalmatian Coast of Croatia and its romantic, medieval towns and ports or island-hop through the idyllic, sun-kissed cruising grounds of Greece.
Take in fantastic views of the region from the yacht’s sundeck while enjoying delicious alfresco meals under the shade of a retractable Bimini or soak up the Mediterranean sunshine on a secluded sunbathing area forward of the bridge.
A second alfresco dining area is located on the main aft deck and also serves as a brilliant place to welcome guests aboard, and enjoy delicious cocktails and freshly prepared aperitifs.
Double doors lead through to the main salon where rich timber wall panels and neutral furnishings create a warm and welcoming retreat.
A sociable lounge aft is perfect for entertaining guests or taking some time out with a good book, while further forward is a formal dining option.
On the deck above, the casually-styled skylounge of charter yacht CORNELIA features a wooden-topped bar lined with bar stools as well as a leather upholstered sofa and television.
Other highlights include quiet and comfortable cruising thanks to her ground-breaking Bosal exhaust system and Quantum Speed Stabilizers. She also has low fuel consumption rates and a plethora of water toys such as water skis, wakeboards, paddle boards and kneeboards.
The motor yacht is able to sleep up to nine guests in four well-appointed staterooms, consisting of a full-beam master suite with an adjoining private office, one double cabin and two twin cabins.
Explore the beautiful Dalmatian Coast of Croatia and its romantic, medieval towns and ports or island-hop through the idyllic, sun-kissed cruising grounds of Greece
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...