Delivered by the Turkish shipyard in 2006, CORNELIA boasts a classic profile and distinctive cream coloured hull within which is an elegant and comfortable interior. Equipped with the latest amenities and multiple deck areas, she is a fine choice for a late-summer yacht charter.
Escape the peak summertime crowds and enjoy pleasant, mild temperatures as you explore the beautiful Dalmatian Coast of Croatia and its romantic, medieval towns and ports or island-hop through the idyllic, sun-kissed cruising grounds of Greece.
Take in fantastic views of the region from the yacht’s sundeck while enjoying delicious alfresco meals under the shade of a retractable Bimini or soak up the Mediterranean sunshine on a secluded sunbathing area forward of the bridge.
A second alfresco dining area is located on the main aft deck and also serves as a brilliant place to welcome guests aboard, and enjoy delicious cocktails and freshly prepared aperitifs.
Double doors lead through to the main salon where rich timber wall panels and neutral furnishings create a warm and welcoming retreat.
A sociable lounge aft is perfect for entertaining guests or taking some time out with a good book, while further forward is a formal dining option.
On the deck above, the casually-styled skylounge of charter yacht CORNELIA features a wooden-topped bar lined with bar stools as well as a leather upholstered sofa and television.
Other highlights include quiet and comfortable cruising thanks to her ground-breaking Bosal exhaust system and Quantum Speed Stabilizers. She also has low fuel consumption rates and a plethora of water toys such as water skis, wakeboards, paddle boards and kneeboards.
The motor yacht is able to sleep up to nine guests in four well-appointed staterooms, consisting of a full-beam master suite with an adjoining private office, one double cabin and two twin cabins.
Explore the beautiful Dalmatian Coast of Croatia and its romantic, medieval towns and ports or island-hop through the idyllic, sun-kissed cruising grounds of Greece
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...