Motor Yacht CORNELIA Offers 50% Discount on Croatian Charters
Delivered by the Turkish shipyard in 2006, CORNELIA boasts a classic profile and distinctive cream coloured hull within which is an elegant and comfortable interior. Equipped with the latest amenities and multiple deck areas, she is a fine choice for a late-summer yacht charter.
Escape the peak summertime crowds and enjoy pleasant, mild temperatures as you explore the beautiful Dalmatian Coast of Croatia and its romantic, medieval towns and ports or island-hop through the idyllic, sun-kissed cruising grounds of Greece.
Take in fantastic views of the region from the yacht’s sundeck while enjoying delicious alfresco meals under the shade of a retractable Bimini or soak up the Mediterranean sunshine on a secluded sunbathing area forward of the bridge.
A second alfresco dining area is located on the main aft deck and also serves as a brilliant place to welcome guests aboard, and enjoy delicious cocktails and freshly prepared aperitifs.
Double doors lead through to the main salon where rich timber wall panels and neutral furnishings create a warm and welcoming retreat.
A sociable lounge aft is perfect for entertaining guests or taking some time out with a good book, while further forward is a formal dining option.
On the deck above, the casually-styled skylounge of charter yacht CORNELIA features a wooden-topped bar lined with bar stools as well as a leather upholstered sofa and television.
Other highlights include quiet and comfortable cruising thanks to her ground-breaking Bosal exhaust system and Quantum Speed Stabilizers. She also has low fuel consumption rates and a plethora of water toys such as water skis, wakeboards, paddle boards and kneeboards.
The motor yacht is able to sleep up to nine guests in four well-appointed staterooms, consisting of a full-beam master suite with an adjoining private office, one double cabin and two twin cabins.
Explore the beautiful Dalmatian Coast of Croatia and its romantic, medieval towns and ports or island-hop through the idyllic, sun-kissed cruising grounds of Greece
More Yacht Information
Cornelia Yacht For Charter
34m RMK Marine, 2006 / 2008
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...