Motor Yacht CANPARK Available for Charter in Turkey
Delivered in 2007, CANPARK is guaranteed to turn heads with her dynamic profile and powerful performance. Part of the innovative 120 series from ISA Yachts and with state-of-the-art amenities, she presents a fantastic opportunity for exploring the cruising grounds of Turkey.
Indeed, with an impressive top speed of 36 knots and able to cruise at a respectable 27 knots, she promises fast passages along the country’s southern coastline dubbed as the Turquoise Coast thanks to the glittering colour of its waters.
The motor yacht is bestowed with ample outdoor areas for relaxing, socialising and dining, all connected by sweeping staircases. From the large bathing platform, guests can ascend to the main deck aft, where a raised sunning area and sheltered alfresco lounge awaits your arrival.
On the deck above is another outdoor lounging option perfect for sipping cocktails in as the sun sets, while the sun deck, equipped with a Jacuzzi, bar, Teppanyaki barbecue and multiple sun pads, offers the very best in luxurious outdoor living.
The interior of superyacht CANPARK is designed by the award-winning Cristiano Gatto, and features pale wood panelling, dark wooden furniture, neutral soft furnishings and accents of earthy terracotta.
A large circular table in the main salon aft is bordered by a semi-circle of sliding glass doors which, when open, create a semi-alfresco setup. This dining area then seamlessly flows forward into a lounge, formed by two L-shaped sofas facing a large flat-screen TV.
Further forward on the main deck is the spacious two-level master suite, where a large bed flanked by two desks overlooks a Jacuzzi tub in the middle of the room’s lower section. Two VIP suites and two twin cabins, meanwhile, are located on the deck below.
There is also a broad selection of water toys on board to enjoy on your yacht charter, including jet skis, water skis, wakeboards, inflatables and snorkelling equipment.
CANPARK promises speedy passages along the country’s southern coastline dubbed as the Turquoise Coast thanks to the glittering colour of the region’s waters
More Yacht Information
Canpark Yacht For Charter
36m ISA, 2007 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...