The largest Sunseeker yacht ever delivered, BLUSH is part of the UK yard’s 155 series, which offers both style and space in abundance. Her head-turning ice blue hull and extraordinary attention to detail ensures she fits in perfectly throughout Ibiza and the French Riviera.
Chic deck spaces ensure charter guests make the most of the late-summer sunshine and gorgeous surrounds of the Mediterranean. Among her highlights is an expansive sundeck, where guests can sip cocktails at the metallic bar, lay back on chaise loungers, unwind in the Jacuzzi or enjoy an alfresco lunch.
There is also a luxe beach club, where guests can enjoy a drink from the bar while relaxing on the waterside terrace. Easy access to the glorious waters and superb collection of on-board water toys is possible here too.
The main deck aft and bridge deck aft offer further alfresco lounging options, with the latter featuring two oversized sun pads, and a smaller, more secluded seating arrangement is available on the foredeck.
The interior of luxury yacht BLUSH is beautifully styled by UK-based Sally Ann Holmes to offer a serene and luxurious environment with light wood panelling and floors harmoniously accentuated by hues of soft greens, silvers and blues.
A sumptuous L-shaped sofa in the main sofa offers a welcoming retreat, and adjoins a formal dining area and stylish bar, while sliding doors open out onto a small side balcony.
The bridge deck salon likewise offers a zen-like atmosphere sure to refresh and revitalize on your charter vacation.
The motor yacht is able to sleep up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with its own private terrace, two double staterooms on the main deck and two twin staterooms on the lower deck.
She is also able to host up to 100 guests at dockside event charters.
The interior of luxury yacht BLUSH is beautifully styled by UK-based Sally Ann Holmes to offer a serene and luxurious environment
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...