Motor Yacht Black Swan Joins the Global Charter Fleet
Originally named Lyon’s Pride, Black Swan was launched in 2013 as the most highly customised 112ft model from the US shipyard Westport.
The contemporary interior of the motor yacht features sapele mahogany throughout with a variety of custom pieces, including the main salon’s dining and cocktail tables, which both have inlaid back lit glass insets and stainless steel fittings.
The lounge and dining area have custom built marble flooring and carpeted inlays. Plus, the buffet and entertainment centres all boast granite counter tops.
The most highly customised 112ft model from the US shipyard Westport, motor yacht 'Black Swan' combines the best in luxury and performance.
Meanwhile, the expansive flybridge of charter yacht Black Swan is the ultimate sanctuary for your luxury charter vacation. Featuring teak decks, custom-raised seating, a full wet bar, a BBQ and a Jacuzzi, this is the ideal setting for relaxing as idyllic landscapes pass you by.
Able to sleep up to eight guests, the accommodation set up comprises of a master suite, one VIP suite, one double cabin and one twin cabin.
Powered by 2,000hp MTU engines, the yacht can reach a maximum speed of 26 knots and cruises at 20 knots.
For more information on M/Y Black Swan, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Bahamas.
More Yacht Information
Black Swan Yacht For Charter
34m Westport, 2013
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...