Rebuilt from the hull up in 2007 and refit five years later, BERZINC is a powerful and comfortable cruiser, designed with the charterer in mind. Sure to turn heads with her classic profile, she houses a contemporary interior equipped with a whole host of modern amenities.
Her sundeck is the perfect place to relax and take in the stunning sights of Croatia, from the enchanting cities of Dubrovnik and Split to the plethora of idyllic islands strewn along the Dalmatian coast.
Soak up the glorious Mediterranean sunshine on the oversized sun pads or lie back on one of the chaise loungers while being served refreshing cocktails by the welcoming crew. For dinner, head down one deck where a rectangular table offers the ultimate yacht charter dining experience.
On the main deck aft of charter yacht BERZINC, an alfresco shaded lounge area makes an ideal setting for socialising with friends and family, and leads forward to the main salon. Minimalistic in style, the open-plan space combines white walls and ceilings with dark wooden floorboards.
Two chocolate brown sofas face an acrylic red coffee table to form a comfortable lounge while further forward is a formal dining area. Subtle lighting adds to the ambience and contemporary artworks add interest.
All the staterooms, consisting of a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins, feature state-of-the-art audio visual equipment, white and grey leather furnishings, and richly-toned woods.
Superyacht BERZINC is a powerful and comfortable cruiser, designed with the charterer in mind
Perfect for the turquoise waters of the region, the motor yacht houses a variety of water toys, including two Laser Pico sail boats, a Flyboard, Waverunners, kayaks, water skis and snorkelling equipment.
What’s more, her stern was extended by 1.5m in 2010, increasing the size of her swim platform, and making access to the ocean and water toys even easier.
For further information on M/Y BERZINC, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available for charter in Croatia.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...