Rebuilt from the hull up in 2007 and refit five years later, BERZINC is a powerful and comfortable cruiser, designed with the charterer in mind. Sure to turn heads with her classic profile, she houses a contemporary interior equipped with a whole host of modern amenities.
Her sundeck is the perfect place to relax and take in the stunning sights of Croatia, from the enchanting cities of Dubrovnik and Split to the plethora of idyllic islands strewn along the Dalmatian coast.
Soak up the glorious Mediterranean sunshine on the oversized sun pads or lie back on one of the chaise loungers while being served refreshing cocktails by the welcoming crew. For dinner, head down one deck where a rectangular table offers the ultimate yacht charter dining experience.
On the main deck aft of charter yacht BERZINC, an alfresco shaded lounge area makes an ideal setting for socialising with friends and family, and leads forward to the main salon. Minimalistic in style, the open-plan space combines white walls and ceilings with dark wooden floorboards.
Two chocolate brown sofas face an acrylic red coffee table to form a comfortable lounge while further forward is a formal dining area. Subtle lighting adds to the ambience and contemporary artworks add interest.
All the staterooms, consisting of a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins, feature state-of-the-art audio visual equipment, white and grey leather furnishings, and richly-toned woods.
Superyacht BERZINC is a powerful and comfortable cruiser, designed with the charterer in mind
Perfect for the turquoise waters of the region, the motor yacht houses a variety of water toys, including two Laser Pico sail boats, a Flyboard, Waverunners, kayaks, water skis and snorkelling equipment.
What’s more, her stern was extended by 1.5m in 2010, increasing the size of her swim platform, and making access to the ocean and water toys even easier.
For further information on M/Y BERZINC, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available for charter in Croatia.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...