Ensuring that she delivers highly memorable charter vacations when she heads out for her debut season later this year, Avant Garde has been completely refreshed- from brand new furnishings to towable toys, not a single aspect has been overlooked.
Designed for al fresco living, she comes with an expansive sundeck, a conveniently accessible swim platform, and plenty of shaded outdoor dining options - the perfect combination for those keen to visit the Mediterranean during the warmer months.
With an experienced crew of 9, she comfortably accommodates up to 11 guests across a range of 5 well appointed guest suites.
Every inch the modern luxury yacht, Avant Garde spoils her guests for choice when it comes to being outside. Whether it’s keeping fit at the sea level gym, enjoying a drink at the bar, or simply soaking up the sun from the comfort of the jacuzzi, there’s never a dull moment out on the sundeck.
Obviously, it would be hard to imagine a better destination than those found in the West Mediterranean to enjoy such a fine range of amenities.
Whilst we are awaiting more details and images of her interior, it will be no surprise to find out that it’s as impressive as her exterior styling.
Making every effort to impress her first guests, Avant Garde is sure to deliver some wholly exciting charter vacations this year
With an interior photoshoot scheduled for May, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to bring you the latest images as soon as they arrive.
In order to make enquires regarding a charter with M/Y Avant Garde, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...