ARCHSEA is now one of the few Turkish-flagged motor yachts open for yachting vacations in the region, as luxury gulets make up the majority of the country's fleet. Therefore, her arrival onto the charter scene presents a rare opportunity to explore Turkey’s cruising grounds on a modern-day motor yacht.
Based in Antalya, she offers yachting adventures along the country’s staggeringly beautiful Turquoise Coast, so called because of the brilliant blue hue of its waters, as well as the sun-drenched Dodecanese Islands of Greece, made up of big-names Rhodes and Kos as well as a variety of smaller island gems.
Built by Turkish yard HG Yachts in 2014, ARCHSEA is equipped with luxurious deck areas, state-of-the-art leisure facilities and sumptuous interiors, all of which can be enjoyed while exploring brilliant sandy beaches, ancient cities and ruins, cosmopolitan port towns and untouched islands.
Sure to be the daytime hub of any yacht charter is the flybridge. Here charterers can unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the bar and catch up with family and friends in a seating area, all while taking in panoramic views of the region. Shade can be provided by the retractable sunroof if needed.
ARCHSEA offers yachting adventures along the country’s Turquoise Coast, so called because of the brilliant blue hue of its waters
Sun-lovers will enjoy basking in the sunshine on the foredeck, where a secluded line up of sun pads await. This also makes a good spot for sipping champagne with a loved while watching the sunset.
Those who like to be active on a superyacht charter can have hours of fun trying out the water skis and paddle boards. There is also fishing gear and snorkelling equipment on board, ensuring discerning travellers can make the most out of the marine-rich waters.
The modern and stylish interior aboard superyacht ARCHSEA will continue to impress with its line-up of entertainment and relaxation offerings. With wide-beam wooden floorboards, oak-coloured wall panels and a neutral colour palette, the living areas are sure to put all who enter immediately at ease.
In the main salon, a deep sofa and armchairs form a sociable seating area completed by a formal dining option further forward. Flanked by an expanse of glazing, the salon ensures all on board are kept in touch with their Mediterranean surroundings as natural light floods inside.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat to one of five staterooms, including a master suite, a VIP suite, two twin cabins and a single cabin. Up to nine guests can sleep on board the motor yacht.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.