Delivered from the Dutch shipyard Amels in 2012 bearing a truly sophisticated interior, 4YOU nicely anticipates all the needs of the modern charterer.
For sunbathing she provides a massive sundeck, for eating she offers both indoor and alfresco options, and for socialising after-hours she includes a fully stocked bar in her ultra-modern main salon.
Keeping pace with other modern demands, she also features a gymnasium on the upper deck, allowing guests to keep trim whilst still enjoying panoramic ocean views.
Available from now until 12th March for vacations in the Caribbean, there’s arguably never been a better time to get out and experience her many charms.
Spanning all four of her decks, the outdoor areas of luxury charter yacht 4YOU boast all of the amenities guests could wish for when underway or at-anchor.
From a Jacuzzi on the upper deck to a spacious swim platform at the aft, it’s possible to effortlessly transition between the spaces whilst taking advantage of the adjustable shading whenever necessary.
Between these decks, formal and informal al fresco dining options are available on the aft whilst a tidy arrangement of sun loungers on the foredeck allows guests to take in the coastlines of destinations on approach.
All but designed for outdoor living, superyacht 4YOU is the perfect choice for chartering the Caribbean in the midst of its dry season
With plenty of bright blues and immaculate white furnishings, the interior of 4YOU provides a cool contrast to the heat-friendly spaces found outside.
The main salon benefits from the addition of a sleek black grand piano, a design choice which brings a certain sophistication to the interior whilst allowing it to remain appropriately casual.
Similarly, the large windows which flank the sky lounge are perfect for enjoying the sea breeze by day and a sunset by evening- both over a couple of cocktails, naturally.
All 6 of her guest suites bear the same chic design as the social spaces on board, providing outstanding accommodation for up to 10 guests.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...