Delivered from the Dutch shipyard Amels in 2012 bearing a truly sophisticated interior, 4YOU nicely anticipates all the needs of the modern charterer.
For sunbathing she provides a massive sundeck, for eating she offers both indoor and alfresco options, and for socialising after-hours she includes a fully stocked bar in her ultra-modern main salon.
Keeping pace with other modern demands, she also features a gymnasium on the upper deck, allowing guests to keep trim whilst still enjoying panoramic ocean views.
Available from now until 12th March for vacations in the Caribbean, there’s arguably never been a better time to get out and experience her many charms.
Spanning all four of her decks, the outdoor areas of luxury charter yacht 4YOU boast all of the amenities guests could wish for when underway or at-anchor.
From a Jacuzzi on the upper deck to a spacious swim platform at the aft, it’s possible to effortlessly transition between the spaces whilst taking advantage of the adjustable shading whenever necessary.
Between these decks, formal and informal al fresco dining options are available on the aft whilst a tidy arrangement of sun loungers on the foredeck allows guests to take in the coastlines of destinations on approach.
All but designed for outdoor living, superyacht 4YOU is the perfect choice for chartering the Caribbean in the midst of its dry season
With plenty of bright blues and immaculate white furnishings, the interior of 4YOU provides a cool contrast to the heat-friendly spaces found outside.
The main salon benefits from the addition of a sleek black grand piano, a design choice which brings a certain sophistication to the interior whilst allowing it to remain appropriately casual.
Similarly, the large windows which flank the sky lounge are perfect for enjoying the sea breeze by day and a sunset by evening- both over a couple of cocktails, naturally.
All 6 of her guest suites bear the same chic design as the social spaces on board, providing outstanding accommodation for up to 10 guests.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...