As the Monaco Yacht Show 2018 continues to impress, YachtCharterFleet brings you even more updates and exclusive pictures live from the iconic yachting event
Show visitors, industry professionals and superyacht crews were once again in high spirits as the second day of the annual show got underway in Monaco's Port Hercules yesterday.
On the ground at the show, YachtCharterFleet and other attendees have provided extremely positive feedback on the new layout. The changes see shipyards, yacht designers and brokers exhibiting alongside the superyacht they represent for the very first time and accessibility is said to be significantly improved.
Arguably the most-talked-about yacht of the show, however, is Oceanco’s brand new 90m/295ft superyacht DAR. YachtCharterFleet was delighted to be invited aboard the award-winning yacht for an exclusive tour, more information of which will be released over the next few weeks.
Improving accessibility around the port, the new layout changes have been warmly welcomed by attendees.
The recently launched 58m/198ft superyacht ‘Volpini 2’ from Amels also kept the team and other key industry influencers entertained with an evening of live music and refreshments.
Yet another memorable moment from yesterday was a spectacular aeronautical display by the Red Arrows over the Bay of Monaco in celebration of Pendennis’ 30th anniversary.
Capturing everybody’s attention, the flyover highlighted the outstanding fleet of at-anchor superyachts situated off the Monaco coast. Among these are high-profile vessels such as the 106m/348ft superyacht DREAM and Lurssen’s 90m/295ft charter yacht ‘Phoenix 2’.
The British shipyard is also commemorating their milestone anniversary at the event by debuting the 42m/139ft sailing yacht VIJONARA, the second in the yard’s Truly Classic 128 series.
The show runs until Saturday 29 September. For more images, check out our live Monaco Yacht Show 2018 gallery or our people and party photos from the Monaco Yacht Show 2018.
To discover more about any yachts at MYS 2018, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all superyachts attending the Monaco Yacht Show 2018.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...