As the Monaco Yacht Show 2018 continues to impress, YachtCharterFleet brings you even more updates and exclusive pictures live from the iconic yachting event
Show visitors, industry professionals and superyacht crews were once again in high spirits as the second day of the annual show got underway in Monaco's Port Hercules yesterday.
On the ground at the show, YachtCharterFleet and other attendees have provided extremely positive feedback on the new layout. The changes see shipyards, yacht designers and brokers exhibiting alongside the superyacht they represent for the very first time and accessibility is said to be significantly improved.
Arguably the most-talked-about yacht of the show, however, is Oceanco’s brand new 90m/295ft superyacht DAR. YachtCharterFleet was delighted to be invited aboard the award-winning yacht for an exclusive tour, more information of which will be released over the next few weeks.
Improving accessibility around the port, the new layout changes have been warmly welcomed by attendees.
The recently launched 58m/198ft superyacht ‘Volpini 2’ from Amels also kept the team and other key industry influencers entertained with an evening of live music and refreshments.
Yet another memorable moment from yesterday was a spectacular aeronautical display by the Red Arrows over the Bay of Monaco in celebration of Pendennis’ 30th anniversary.
Capturing everybody’s attention, the flyover highlighted the outstanding fleet of at-anchor superyachts situated off the Monaco coast. Among these are high-profile vessels such as the 106m/348ft superyacht DREAM and Lurssen’s 90m/295ft charter yacht ‘Phoenix 2’.
The British shipyard is also commemorating their milestone anniversary at the event by debuting the 42m/139ft sailing yacht VIJONARA, the second in the yard’s Truly Classic 128 series.
The show runs until Saturday 29 September. For more images, check out our live Monaco Yacht Show 2018 gallery or our people and party photos from the Monaco Yacht Show 2018.
To discover more about any yachts at MYS 2018, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all superyachts attending the Monaco Yacht Show 2018.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...