Running between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yachts go on display for the 2019 Monaco Yacht Show.
Internationally regarded as the world’s most prestigious boat show and yachting meet, the Monaco Yacht Show invariably attracts a world-class range of yachts.
This year is expecting to host even larger yachts, with around 125 superyachts in attendance and an average length of 75m.
Ahead of the show, the organisers have announced part of the line-up for the upcoming 2019 edition.
As ever, there will be plenty of yachts available for luxury yacht charters being presented in Monaco.
One of the most exciting new yachts to join the charter fleet will be attending the show; Feadship's 93m/3015ft motor yacht 'Lady S'. She has been dubbed the world's best-equipped charter yacht, and comes complete with a duplex IMAX cinema and glass-bottomed pool.
The second-largest charter yacht so far confirmed to attend is Amels’ hugely popular 83m/272ft motor yacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’. With her 900 square metres of exterior deck space and Tim Heywood designed exteriors, she is sure to draw in plenty of admiration.
The 55m/180ft charter yacht PAPA will be appearing alongside her at the show. A fellow Amels build which also sports exteriors from Tim Heywood, she is a brand new yacht that will be making her world debut in Monte Carlo.
Mulder’s 36m/118ft superyacht CALYPSO is another great charter platform that will be available to browse at the show. She is also a new delivery, although she made her show debut at MYBA 2019. With her plumb bow and masculine profile, she will no doubt catch the eyes of show-goers.
Plenty of brand new yachts will be making an appearance in Monaco, including Lurssen’s freshly-launched 95m/312ft megayacht MADSUMMER. She is currently the largest yacht confirmed to attend.
Benetti’s 63m/207ft motor yacht METIS will also be on display at the show, following her delivery just last month.
Sure to turn plenty of heads is Abeking & Rasmussen's 80m/262ft motor yacht EXCELLENCE, which is also set to go on display in Monaco. It will be the show debuts for all of these stunning superyachts.
Watch this space, as the largest yacht in attendance has not yet been confirmed. She is expected to measure 107m in length.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.