Running between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yachts go on display for the 2019 Monaco Yacht Show.
Internationally regarded as the world’s most prestigious boat show and yachting meet, the Monaco Yacht Show invariably attracts a world-class range of yachts.
This year is expecting to host even larger yachts, with around 125 superyachts in attendance and an average length of 75m.
Ahead of the show, the organisers have announced part of the line-up for the upcoming 2019 edition.
As ever, there will be plenty of yachts available for luxury yacht charters being presented in Monaco.
One of the most exciting new yachts to join the charter fleet will be attending the show; Feadship's 93m/3015ft motor yacht 'Lady S'. She has been dubbed the world's best-equipped charter yacht, and comes complete with a duplex IMAX cinema and glass-bottomed pool.
The second-largest charter yacht so far confirmed to attend is Amels’ hugely popular 83m/272ft motor yacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’. With her 900 square metres of exterior deck space and Tim Heywood designed exteriors, she is sure to draw in plenty of admiration.
The 55m/180ft charter yacht PAPA will be appearing alongside her at the show. A fellow Amels build which also sports exteriors from Tim Heywood, she is a brand new yacht that will be making her world debut in Monte Carlo.
Mulder’s 36m/118ft superyacht CALYPSO is another great charter platform that will be available to browse at the show. She is also a new delivery, although she made her show debut at MYBA 2019. With her plumb bow and masculine profile, she will no doubt catch the eyes of show-goers.
Plenty of brand new yachts will be making an appearance in Monaco, including Lurssen’s freshly-launched 95m/312ft megayacht MADSUMMER. She is currently the largest yacht confirmed to attend.
Benetti’s 63m/207ft motor yacht METIS will also be on display at the show, following her delivery just last month.
Sure to turn plenty of heads is Abeking & Rasmussen's 80m/262ft motor yacht EXCELLENCE, which is also set to go on display in Monaco. It will be the show debuts for all of these stunning superyachts.
Watch this space, as the largest yacht in attendance has not yet been confirmed. She is expected to measure 107m in length.
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- Passenger yachts now allowed to anchor in Spain Yachts carrying more than 12 passengers will now be allowed to anchor in the waters of Spain, signalling a huge win for...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...