The epitome of everything magical about Formula One, the Monaco Grand Prix is an intoxicating blend of glitz, glamour and adrenalin-fuelled exhilaration – the perfect event to attend on a luxury yacht charter.
Twisting and turning through the streets of one of the world’s most stunning backdrops, racing heroes and celebrities rub shoulders at this spectacular sporting event. But it is not just the race that brings in the crowds. The calendar of social and evening entertainment that goes alongside the Monaco Grand Prix is just as glamorous and exciting.
The atmosphere in the Energy Station at Monaco is... put it this way, it makes me wish I wasn’t racing that weekend!
Infiniti Red Bull Racing Monaco Energy Station 2014 – Thursday-Sunday
Constructed in Italy, the Red Bull Energy Station transforms into a vast floating palace that sails into Monaco harbour each year to become the place to be, and to be seen throughout the Monaco Grand Prix weekend. This year will be particularly special as Red Bull celebrates their first decade of racing in F1. Offering plenty of luxurious areas to relax, from the upper veranda pool to the Mediterranean terrace, the Red Bull Energy Station is the embodiment of glamour and luxury. Contact your charter broker for information about the packages on offer.
Peace One Day Monaco Gala at the Sporting - Thursday 22nd May, 20:00
Under the High Patronage of H.S.H Prince Albert II of Monaco, the Peace One Day Monaco Gala takes place in support of Peace One Day Education and aims to raise awareness of the Democratic Republic of Congo/Great Lakes Peace Project. Founded in 1999 by filmmaker Jeremy Gilley, Peace One Day’s goal is an annual day when the whole world comes together to celebrate in the name of peace – Peace Day – on 21st September. The non-profit organisation will be hosting a cocktail reception and a three-course gala dinner at the well-known Salle des Etoiles, Monaco during the Monaco Grand Prix. There will also be an auction in association with Christies of Formula 1 memorabilia and artwork from UK artists as well as live music. The event will be hosted my Peace One Day Ambassador Jude Law and the Lotus F1 team drivers will be in attendance.
Podium Lounge at Zelo's - Saturday 24th May
Located on Avenue Princesse Grace, Zelo’s is situated on the top floor of the Conference Centre of Monaco Grimaldi Forum. Offering a main dance floor as it’s focal point, the terrace provides spectacular views over the Principality of Monaco and the glittering Mediterranean Sea where guests can witness the stream of luxury superyachts entering Port Hercule for the main event. The Restaurant Lounge Bar Zelo’s Monte Carlo is a stunning setting where visitors can experience the luxury and glamour of the Monaco Grand Prix.
Drinks with F1 Legends & Billionaire's Club at the Fairmont Hotel - Friday 23rd May, 19.15-20.15
This fabulous event is a chance for you to meet and speak with some of F1’s greatest personalities in an intimate setting. David Coultard, Martin Brundle, Allan McNish and Paul di Resta will be present at the Billionaire’s Club at the Fairmont hotel, presenting the perfect opportunity to meet the drivers before the main racing begins. The 2014 line-up has been selected for their experiences, knowledge of the sport and their eagerness to meet fans. The event lasts for just over an hour in the Hotel de Paris and includes drinks.
Amber Lounge - The Ultimate Grand Prix Experience - Sunday 25th May
The original F1 weekend after party, Amber Lounge is the world’s most exclusive fashion, fine-dining, and nightlife experience and follows the F1 circuit from Monaco to Singapore, Abu Dhabi and Austin. Amber Lounge began in the Principality of Monaco and offers a programme like no other that runs alongside the F1 race itself, including charity fashion shows and live performances. On Sunday 25th May, attend the stylish post-race party of choice for both drivers and celebrities and revel in the glitz and glamour.
Winning the Grand Prix in my home town of Monaco was spectacular. The perfect place to celebrate was Amber Lounge. What a worthy party that was!
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y TITANIA Heads to Ibiza for Summer ChartersThe impressive 73m/239ft motor yacht TITANIA is available for charter in Balearics hotspots such as Ibiza and Mallorca ...
- A First Look At The Refit Of Charter Yacht DESTINYRecently returning home to Heesen for an exacting refit, the 37m/122ft motor yacht DESTINY has taken on a brand new you...
- More Charter Yachts Set For Mediterranean Yacht ShowJoining an already outstanding collection of superyachts, three new charter yachts have been confirmed for the Mediterr...