Ending months of anticipation, the Miami Yacht Show opened its doors on its 30th anniversary edition this morning.
Bringing Collins Avenue alive beneath sunny skies, an exciting range of superyachts are now in place for the Miami Yacht Show 2018. The nearby Island Gardens Deep is also thriving, with a larger selection of motor yachts on display for specially invited visitors.
A number of luxury brands have also started exhibiting their latest products in a series of tents close to the Marine Stadium.
Over at Island Gardens Deep, the brand new 50m/164ft charter yacht ‘Silver Lining’ from American shipyard Christensen is in exceptionally good company, with the 62m/203ft motor yacht ‘Mine Games’ closeby.
As well as large, award-winning charter yachts, the show will also see the debut of many smaller and sportier production boats.
Bringing together an outstanding variety of superyachts, the Miami Yacht Show 2018 promises to be an unforgettable event
With over 1 million square foot of exhibition space for visitors to discover, and with close to 1,500 yachts to be impressed by, there can be no doubt that the event will be a total sensation.
To keep up to the moment with all of the action going down in the Magic City over the next five days, be sure to regularly check in our livestream of the best Miami Yacht Show 2018 photos.
In order to find out more regarding any of the charter yachts attending this year’s Miami Yacht Show, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in Miami.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...