Formerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht charters.
A superyacht of epic proportions, TRANQUILITY is the latest vessel to join the international charter fleet. She will be spending her debut charter season exploring the glitzy cruising grounds of the Mediterranean.
YachtCharterFleet previously reported that the mammoth megayacht would be ideal as a charter platform.
Delivered by Oceanco in 2013, she was the first yacht to be built to Passenger Yacht Code (PYC) regulation, meaning she can accommodate up to 22 people on board. She is one of the few charter yachts with this capacity, making her the optimum candidate for charters with large groups.
While she will be transporting her guests around Mediterranean hotspots this summer, we can expect to see her chartering her further afield in the future. The expedition yacht boasts an Ice-Class hull that makes her primed for hosting crewed yacht charters in some of the most remote regions on earth.
Wherever she goes, TRANQUILITY will ensure her guests are living in the lap of luxury. Across her five decks, she houses a 20sqm spa pool and a helipad, which serves as an additional lounging area when not in use.
In a fitting testament to her name, her lower deck is home to one of the largest spas ever seen on board a yacht, complete with plunge pools, saunas, experiential showers, Hammans and jacuzzis. It directly connects to a large beach club.
The interiors of the yacht take their cues from signature Asian motifs, with wenge wood, bamboo, marble and gold-leaf contributing to a palatial, yet refined, ambience. A glass elevator runs through the centre of the yacht, encircled by a gleaming white and chrome staircase.
The yacht’s 11 cabins share the same inviting, resort-style feel as the spa, with an emphasis on warmth and comfort balanced by opulent touches. The owner’s suite is particularly enticing, as the space enjoys influxes of light and 180-degree views from panoramic windows and access to a private deck with a dip pool.
The superyacht changed hands earlier this year, after she was launched under the name EQUANIMITY. In a highly-publicized media storm, it was alleged she had been bought with siphoned funds in the 1MDB scandal.
TRANQUILITY will no doubt enjoy a cleaner reputation as she welcomes her first charter guests on board this summer. A fusion of cutting-edge amenities and state-of-the-art on-board features, she is easily one of the most impressive yachts publicly available for charter.
Her charter rates begin at €1.1 million per week.
She ranks in the World’s Top 100 Superyachts, sharing spot 65 with Neorion’s superyacht ‘Queen Miri’.
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- Passenger yachts now allowed to anchor in Spain Yachts carrying more than 12 passengers will now be allowed to anchor in the waters of Spain, signalling a huge win for...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...