Following the outstanding success of this year’s show, it was with great excitement that we heard today that the dates for the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2017 have been confirmed.
As an official press partner for the event, YachtCharterFleet were treated to the organiser’s signature hospitality earlier on this year, and were invited on board a range of yachts for detailed tours with captains and crews.
Undoubtedly among the most vital shows in the Mediterranean, the event provides the chance for press and brokers alike to properly familiarise themselves with some of the world’s best vessels.
Arming all attendees with a wealth of information, the four days spent close to the beautiful town ultimately provides the necessary insight for advising clients on their next luxury yacht charter vacation.
Fast becoming one of the most anticipated dates in the yachting calendar, the Mediterranean Yacht Show is simply unmissable
Proof of the show’s increasing popularity has been nicely reflected in the numbers from last year. Indeed, the 75 yachts anchored in Nafplion set a new record whilst the hugely diverse make-up of the broker’s nationalities solidified the show's place on the international stage.
Whilst the emphasis of the show is unquestionably on the yachts being displayed, the social programme of the show is equally impressive, with the welcoming and farewell ceremonies presenting a great amount of networking opportunities.
Likewise, the annual chef’s competition is sure to get everyone talking cuisine and keeping up to date with the latest trends in cooking.
It will come as no surprise, then, to hear that the editorial team at YachtCharterFleet are already suitably excited and keen to provide extensive coverage in the months leading up to the show.
If you are interested in having someone attend the show on your behalf in order to assess a superyacht, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the luxury yachts currently available for charter in Greece.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...