Following the outstanding success of this year’s show, it was with great excitement that we heard today that the dates for the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2017 have been confirmed.
As an official press partner for the event, YachtCharterFleet were treated to the organiser’s signature hospitality earlier on this year, and were invited on board a range of yachts for detailed tours with captains and crews.
Undoubtedly among the most vital shows in the Mediterranean, the event provides the chance for press and brokers alike to properly familiarise themselves with some of the world’s best vessels.
Arming all attendees with a wealth of information, the four days spent close to the beautiful town ultimately provides the necessary insight for advising clients on their next luxury yacht charter vacation.
Fast becoming one of the most anticipated dates in the yachting calendar, the Mediterranean Yacht Show is simply unmissable
Proof of the show’s increasing popularity has been nicely reflected in the numbers from last year. Indeed, the 75 yachts anchored in Nafplion set a new record whilst the hugely diverse make-up of the broker’s nationalities solidified the show's place on the international stage.
Whilst the emphasis of the show is unquestionably on the yachts being displayed, the social programme of the show is equally impressive, with the welcoming and farewell ceremonies presenting a great amount of networking opportunities.
Likewise, the annual chef’s competition is sure to get everyone talking cuisine and keeping up to date with the latest trends in cooking.
It will come as no surprise, then, to hear that the editorial team at YachtCharterFleet are already suitably excited and keen to provide extensive coverage in the months leading up to the show.
If you are interested in having someone attend the show on your behalf in order to assess a superyacht, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the luxury yachts currently available for charter in Greece.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...