Since her launch from Benetti in April, URIAMIR has proven to be a popular charter option for discerning travellers exploring the Mediterranean and, after unveiling a discounted September rate, she will be an even more attractive choice for a last-minute yachting vacation.
The second in the Italian yard’s Delfino 95 series, she boasts an array of attributes that make her stand out. Top of the list is that she boasts a sundeck - a very rare feature for a yacht of her size.
Guests can unwind on comfortable sofas on this top level while taking in gorgeous views of the scenery, no matter whether discovering France or Italy. A second helm station is also located here offering those on board the chance to get a taste of the driving action without disappearing inside.
Other deck areas include the inviting bow, primed with a large panoramic Jacuzzi. Take a relaxing dip before basking in the sun on nearby sun pads or catching up with a select few in an intimate seating area.
There is space, meanwhile, on the upper deck aft for 10 guests to get together in the evening for a delicious al fresco meal and post-dinner drinks. Completing the outdoor living areas is a luxe seating area on the aft deck and a swim platform where the water toys can be easily accessed.
Opportunities for entertaining and relaxing on a charter vacation continue into the interior of luxury yacht URIAMIR
Opportunities for entertaining and relaxing on a charter vacation continue into the interior of luxury yacht URIAMIR where Achille Salvagni has created a contemporary and sleek aesthetic.
In the main salon, a sumptuous sofa and armchairs tempt guests to sit back and take in ocean views through the extensive glazing or watch movies on the drop-down television screen. A dining table further forward provides another great place to dine and is more suitable for formal occasions.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of five sophisticated staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins. Both can convert into double cabins and one has a pullman berth.
Such a flexible cabin layout makes the motor yacht suitable for a variety of charter parties, particularly families. Up to 10 guests can sleep on board during a private yachting vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...