The 61m/202’ luxury motor yacht Mary Jean II is currently undergoing a refit in Italy and will be ready for winter charter vacations in the Caribbean from the 10th December.
Built in 2010 by Italian Shipyard ISA, charter yacht Mary Jean II was awarded the prestigious World Super Awards ‘Best Displacement Motor Yacht’ in 2011. Her striking exterior lines, distinctive blue hull and cutting edge technology ensure she represents the highest standards of luxury yachting and comfortable cruising.
Mary Jean II’s stunning Mark Berryman designed interior sleeps up to 12 guests in seven staterooms with additional room for an impressive 16 crew. She is perfect for enjoying an active lifestyle in the beautiful surroundings of a Caribbean luxury yacht charter, boasting a wide range of watertoys as well as a fully-equipped gym and large swim platform.
She is perfect for enjoying an active lifestyle in the beautiful surroundings of a Caribbean luxury yacht charter
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.