Marmaris Yacht Charter Show Opens Today
The 35th edition of the Marmaris Yacht Charter Show kicks off today, bringing together an exciting selection of luxury yachts in the beautiful cruising grounds of south west Turkey.
Located on Marmaris’ Municipality Jetty, the show got underway at 10am this morning with the yachts in show opening their doors to charter agents and brokers, and a cocktail party later today will ensure the celebrations continue into the evening.
Timed to coincide with the start of the Mediterranean charter season, the industry-only meet offers charter professionals the chance to check out the fleet of charter yachts available in Turkey over the upcoming summer months.
With yacht inspections taking place for the duration of the five-day show, brokers will have plenty of opportunity to step aboard, meet the Captains and crew, and learn of any upgrades and refits. Attendees can then provide first-hand knowledge and well-informed advice to their clients planing a yacht charter this summer.
Originating from Turkey, there is, of course, an impressive collection of luxury gulets lined up in the Marmaris waters. Among them is the 40m/131ft luxury gulet VAY from Su Marine, Aegean Yacht’s 40m/131ft luxury gulet ‘Sea Dream’ and the Yener-built 36m/118ft luxury gulet ‘Queen of Datca’.
The largest yacht in show, however, is the 58m/190ft superyacht ‘Lord of the Seas’, delivered in 2013 by Turkish shipyard Egeria Yachts.
A culinary contest will see chefs creating a three-course luncheon that incorporates a Turkish theme with a modern influence
As well as the collection of yachts, there is also a variety of exhibitors in attendance, showcasing the latest yachting products and services.
Plus a culinary contest will see chefs creating a three-course luncheon that incorporates a Turkish theme with a modern influence for a panel of judges. A prize-giving ceremony will take place on the evening of 13 May.
For further information on any of the yachts attending the Marmaris Yacht Charter Show, please contact your preferred charter broker.
YACHTS AT THE MARMARIS YACHT CHARTER SHOW
Lord Of The Seas Yacht For Charter
58m Egeria Yachts, 2013
Sea Dream Yacht For Charter
45m Aegean Yacht, 2005 / 2015
Monte Carlo Yacht For Charter
40m Amels, 1988 / 2016
Vay Yacht For Charter
40m Su Marine Yachts, 2013
Queen of Datca Yacht For Charter
36m Yener, 2009
Meya Meya Yacht For Charter
35m Logos Marine, 2010
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...