ZAMBEZI is now offering a special not-to-be-missed opportunity for guests to save money with any 7-day Greece yacht charter booked before the end of 2019.
This offer is perfect for families looking for an exciting and organized luxury trip through one of the most vibrant jewels of the Mediterranean.
A sleek design
Designed by Carlo Galeazzi, she is polished, modern, and exudes an elegance and sophistication that demands attention when cruising the azure waters around the islands of Greece.
The aft deck offers an alfresco dining area partially shaded by the upper deck. Wraparound sofa seating provides a lovely setting for evening aperitifs.
ZAMBEZI is polished, modern, and exudes an elegance and sophistication that demands attention.
Guests will certainly spend the majority of the time of their luxury yacht charter on the yacht's vast and open flybridge, which offers guests space to lounge beneath the sun on cosy sun pads or use the space as a second alfresco dining area.
In addition, there is a BBQ grill atop which is perfect for gatherings of large groups of families and friends.
A bright and airy experience
Her bright interiors feature neutral fabrics accompanied by deep, warm wooden furnishings, eliciting an interesting sleekness and high-level exuberance that thematically carries throughout the boat. The generously sized main salon offers plush and sumptuous seating for the most glamorous relaxation.
A separate formal dining area is situated forward offering a casual, yet lavish, atmosphere for guests to revel in as they are served delicious and masterfully cooked meals by the superyacht ZAMBEZI’s expert crew.
Accommodation comprises of 1 master suite, 1 VIP suite, and 2 twin cabins, all of which are very spacious, comfortably accommodating up to 10 guests, and come with their own private en-suite. Additionally, the twin rooms can easily and conveniently be converted to double cabins to suit a variety of different charter configurations.
On board entertainment for every type of guest
When not taking advantage of the swimming platform for a dip in the refreshing waters of the Greek islands, guests can use luxury superyacht ZAMBEZI’s impressive collection of water toys to provide hours of entertainment.
Guests also have access to the motor yacht’s state-of-the-art entertainment system to view all the latest releases, which is also connected to the onboard wifi for endless streaming.
Begin your Greek adventure
During their vacation guests will be encouraged to embrace all that Greece has to offer, and with a rich culture and a vibrant multitude of islands to explore, guests are guaranteed something different every day.
After raising anchor at Athens, cruise by the fragrant pine forests, which serve as the backdrop to an array of lush sandy beaches. Around Mykonos, guests can hop between beach clubs and authentic tavernas, while enjoying a dose of culture at a variety of archeological sites.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.