Part of ISA’s 120 series, SOIREE combines a sleek and streamlined profile with a contemporary interior from Cristiano Gatto. Able to reach a top speed of 34 knots, she is ideal for exploring the Italian islands of Sardinia and Sicily in style.
The sundeck presents an impressive setting from which to take in brilliant views of the Mediterranean coastline. Soak up the sun on a selection of sun pads, sit back with a book on the comfortable lounging area or unwind in the Jacuzzi.
There is also an alfresco dining area on the sundeck to ensure charter guests never miss a glimpse of the golden beaches, ancient ruins, and charming towns of Italy’s islands.
The open plan main salon and bar feature rich wood panelling with lighter floors, cream upholstery and large windows. With sliding doors, the dining area seamlessly fuses into the aft deck lounging area, and creates the perfect space for entertaining friends and family.
The motor yacht comfortably accommodates 10 guests in three double cabins and two twin cabins.
Able to reach a top speed of 34 knots, motor yacht SOIREE is ideal for exploring the Italian islands of Sardinia and Sicily in style.
To make the most of the Italian waters, there is a multitude of water toys on board, including jet skis, Seabobs, water skis, wakeboards and inflatables.
Other highlights include stabilisers at anchor and underway for comfortable cruising, and an easily accessible swim platform.
For further information on M/Y SOIREE, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Sardinia.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...