Luxury Yacht RHINO Offers Special Rate for Amalfi Coast Charters
Delivered in 1998, RHINO boasts incredibly voluminous spaces across her deck and living areas, which both benefit from elegant and timeless styling from the multi-award winning designer Donald Starkey.
Setting RHINO apart from the other yachts in her class is an expansive sundeck. Offering unrivalled views of the Italian coast, the well-equipped area is sure to become the heart of any yacht charter.
Guests can enjoy freshly grilled snacks from the barbecue while lounging in the semi-circular seating areas, and sip cocktails at the mahogany bar before unwinding in the Jacuzzi and soaking up the Mediterranean sunshine on giant sun pads.
Electric awnings provide shade if required and a ‘pop top’ circular staircase forward allows easy access to the decks below, where alfresco dining for up to 18 guests can be enjoyed against the stunning backdrop of the Amalfi Coast and other hotspots of Italy.
On the main deck, a formal dining room adjoins the Cabana Room aft, which can either serve as a salon with brilliant vistas across the ocean or as a movie room. The light and airy skylounge, meanwhile, is more suited to entertaining large groups, with seating areas, a bar and a games table.
The sophisticated décor of superyacht RHINO, which combines luxurious cream upholstery and carpets with warm wooden furniture, continues into the five spacious statements.
A full-beam master suite on the main deck incorporates sleeping quarters, an office and an en suite bathroom complete with a Jacuzzi tub, while two double cabins and two twin cabins fan out from a central lobby on the lower deck.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a beach club equipped with a multitude of water toys. These include WaveRunners, Sea-Bobs, stand-up paddle boards as well as the latest inflatables such as a slide, water trampoline and towable toys.
Other highlights of motor yacht RHINO include a beach club equipped with a multitude of water toys
More Yacht Information
Rhino Yacht For Charter
47m Admiral Marine Works, 1998 / 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...