Launched in 2007, the Ferretti-built PERPETUAL was designed for luxury living and her systems and interior are regularly updated to ensure she is in optimal condition for yacht charters. Plus, able to reach a top speed of 25 knots, she is perfect for taking in all the sights along the French Riviera.
The motor yacht offers plenty of exterior deck areas in which to relax and socialise with friends and family while taking in the glamorous towns of the region such as St Tropez, Cannes and Nice as well as the beautiful coastal scenery between ports.
The main deck aft features an alfresco dining setup for 10 while up to eight guests can be seated in the more informal dining area on the flybridge. Under the cover of a retractable sunroof, this is a perfect spot to unwind on board and enjoy freshly grilled food from the barbeque.
Sun worshippers can soak up the glorious Mediterranean rays on sun loungers aft on the flybridge or on a more secluded area on the foredeck, which is equipped with a sound system to set the mood.
The recently refurbished interior of charter yacht PERPETUAL offers a relaxed, beach house-style atmosphere. An open plan main salon is home to a dining area forward and a comfortable lounge area aft with sliding glass doors that span across the breath of the yacht ensure guests can always keep in touch with their stunning surrounds.
Up to 10 guests can be accommodated on the yacht in five staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two single cabins. Yet, at port, she is able to host up to 50 guests for event charters.
Sun worshippers can soak up the glorious Mediterranean rays on sun loungers aft on the flybridge or on a more secluded spot on the foredeck
Last year saw the addition of a new 4m Zodiac RIB tender as well as a collection of other water toys such as water skis, wakeboards and kneeboards, meaning guests have even more ways to discover the azure waters of the French Riviera.
For more details on M/Y PERPETUAL and to take advantage of this excellent opportunity, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in St Tropez.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...