Launched in 2007, the Ferretti-built PERPETUAL was designed for luxury living and her systems and interior are regularly updated to ensure she is in optimal condition for yacht charters. Plus, able to reach a top speed of 25 knots, she is perfect for taking in all the sights along the French Riviera.
The motor yacht offers plenty of exterior deck areas in which to relax and socialise with friends and family while taking in the glamorous towns of the region such as St Tropez, Cannes and Nice as well as the beautiful coastal scenery between ports.
The main deck aft features an alfresco dining setup for 10 while up to eight guests can be seated in the more informal dining area on the flybridge. Under the cover of a retractable sunroof, this is a perfect spot to unwind on board and enjoy freshly grilled food from the barbeque.
Sun worshippers can soak up the glorious Mediterranean rays on sun loungers aft on the flybridge or on a more secluded area on the foredeck, which is equipped with a sound system to set the mood.
The recently refurbished interior of charter yacht PERPETUAL offers a relaxed, beach house-style atmosphere. An open plan main salon is home to a dining area forward and a comfortable lounge area aft with sliding glass doors that span across the breath of the yacht ensure guests can always keep in touch with their stunning surrounds.
Up to 10 guests can be accommodated on the yacht in five staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two single cabins. Yet, at port, she is able to host up to 50 guests for event charters.
Sun worshippers can soak up the glorious Mediterranean rays on sun loungers aft on the flybridge or on a more secluded spot on the foredeck
Last year saw the addition of a new 4m Zodiac RIB tender as well as a collection of other water toys such as water skis, wakeboards and kneeboards, meaning guests have even more ways to discover the azure waters of the French Riviera.
For more details on M/Y PERPETUAL and to take advantage of this excellent opportunity, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in St Tropez.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...