Launched in 2007, the Ferretti-built PERPETUAL was designed for luxury living and her systems and interior are regularly updated to ensure she is in optimal condition for yacht charters. Plus, able to reach a top speed of 25 knots, she is perfect for taking in all the sights along the French Riviera.
The motor yacht offers plenty of exterior deck areas in which to relax and socialise with friends and family while taking in the glamorous towns of the region such as St Tropez, Cannes and Nice as well as the beautiful coastal scenery between ports.
The main deck aft features an alfresco dining setup for 10 while up to eight guests can be seated in the more informal dining area on the flybridge. Under the cover of a retractable sunroof, this is a perfect spot to unwind on board and enjoy freshly grilled food from the barbeque.
Sun worshippers can soak up the glorious Mediterranean rays on sun loungers aft on the flybridge or on a more secluded area on the foredeck, which is equipped with a sound system to set the mood.
The recently refurbished interior of charter yacht PERPETUAL offers a relaxed, beach house-style atmosphere. An open plan main salon is home to a dining area forward and a comfortable lounge area aft with sliding glass doors that span across the breath of the yacht ensure guests can always keep in touch with their stunning surrounds.
Up to 10 guests can be accommodated on the yacht in five staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two single cabins. Yet, at port, she is able to host up to 50 guests for event charters.
Sun worshippers can soak up the glorious Mediterranean rays on sun loungers aft on the flybridge or on a more secluded spot on the foredeck
Last year saw the addition of a new 4m Zodiac RIB tender as well as a collection of other water toys such as water skis, wakeboards and kneeboards, meaning guests have even more ways to discover the azure waters of the French Riviera.
For more details on M/Y PERPETUAL and to take advantage of this excellent opportunity, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in St Tropez.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.