MADSUMMER has confirmed her attendance at FLIBS 2019, making her the largest yacht on the lineup at this year's show so far.
The motor yacht was delivered earlier this year by the German yard, and will be making her first public appearance at FLIBS' brand new Superyacht Village along Pier 66.
The yacht's exterior styling comes courtesy of London-based studio Harrison Eidsgaard, while her playful and punchy interiors are the work of Laura Sessa.
The yacht will be joined by a number of stand-out luxury charter yachts at the show.
Fresh from her debut appearance in Monaco, Abeking & Rasmussen's luxury yacht EXCELLENCE will be attending FLIBS as well. She is set to spend her first charter season exploring the cruising grounds of the Caribbean, turning heads with her spaceship-style exteriors.
Another popular charter platform at the show is Tankoa's 72m/236ft motor yacht SOLO. The award-winning yacht will be available to tour at the show, giving attendees the chance to see her decadent interiors for themselves. Read our review of superyacht SOLO to get a closer look inside.
The yacht will be making her first public appearance at FLIBS' brand new Superyacht Village along Pier 66.
As more yachts confirm their attendance at the show, it will be interesting to see how this year's FLIBS fleet compares to last year's.
98m/323ft motor yacht AVIVA was the largest yacht at the show last year, and she generated plenty of attention with her sky-blue hull. Fellow Abeking & Rasmussen build, superyacht ELANDESS, made a similar buzz thanks to an on-board Nemo lounge and a glass-bottomed pool.
As ever, Icon Yachts' 62m/205ft motor yacht 'Party Girl' also made a stir in Fort Lauderdale last year. With her elegant exteriors and incredible selection of on-board extras, she was a popular addition to last year's lineup.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.