Luxury Yacht ‘Tuscan Sun’ Joins the Croatian Charter Market
Based in Marina Kastela, Split, Tuscan Sun was built by Italian shipyard FIPA as part of Roberto Del Re’s sporty Maiora range. Boasting a variety of luxe deck spaces and a cruising speed of 23 knots, she is a perfect choice for discovering the myriad islands and charming coastline of Croatia.
Whether you chose to island-hop among the untouched islands of the Dalmatian Coast or discover the glittering ports and medieval towns of the mainland, the motor yacht offers an attractive base on which to take in all the sights.
Boasting a variety of luxe deck spaces and a cruising speed of 23 knots, she is a perfect choice for discovering the myriad islands and charming coastline of Croatia
The flybridge is sure to become the hub of your luxury charter thanks to sun loungers aft and an alfresco dining option amidships. A second outdoor dining area is situated on the main aft deck alongside a comfortable lounging option.
Inside, meanwhile, charter guests can entertain guests in the main salon. Light and airy, the space is filled with white sofas and armchairs in a sociable lounge setup, and a white dining table for more formal occasions.
Charter yacht Tuscan Sun is able to sleep up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, a VIP suite, one double cabin and two twin cabins.
Powerful diesel engines make for speedy passages and Zero Speed Stabilizers ensure the upmost passenger comfort underway and at anchor.
To be one of the first to charter M/Y Tuscan Sun, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Croatia.
More Yacht Information
Tuscan Sun Yacht For Charter
33m Maiora, 2008 / 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...