Long, sleek and narrow, Silver Fast is not your average superyacht. Sporting a dark metallic finish, she was engineered by renowned naval architect Espen Oino to offer an exceptional performance, tremendous range and extremely capable seakeeping.
Added to this are modern facilities and unrivalled interior styling from German design house Vain Interiors, and now charterers can experience her ground-breaking features and luxurious amenities for themselves in the stunning cruising grounds of the Indian Ocean.
Discover the dazzling beauty of the Seychelles, resplendent in green-swathed mountains, tranquil beaches and cascading waterfalls, or explore the waters of the Maldives, thriving with iridescent coral and colourful marine life.
Breath-taking views of the neighbouring island-chains can be taken in from the charter yacht’s sundeck, where a horseshoe-shaped sofa is a great place to unwind with a cocktail from the central bar after taking a dip in the 8-person spa pool aft.
Guests can get even closer to the water on the spacious beach club, boasting loose Paola Lenti furniture and entertainment equipment, as well as a steam room, sauna, massage area, exercise equipment and hairdressing station.
Another highlight is her ‘Winter Garden’, located on the main deck aft. Floor-to-ceiling glass panels ensure up to 20 guests can dine in the expansive area no matter what the weather conditions are and, as the panels are removable, an alfresco setup is possible too.
Open-grain teak wall panels, a palette of grey and brown, and white monochrome prints set the masculine, edgy and contemporary tone of styling
Forward of here is an intimate main salon formed of four sofas and two armchairs facing low, marble-topped coffee tables, and there is also a cosy media lounge perfect for relaxed movie nights on your yacht charter.
Open-grain teak wall panels, a palette of grey and brown, and white monochrome prints set the masculine, edgy and contemporary tone of styling, which continues throughout the guest areas of superyacht Silver Fast.
A grey leather staircase with a matching handrail ascends to the Owner’s deck above, where the principal charterer will be treated to outstanding views forward from the master suite, a lounge aft and a private terrace.
The other accommodation consists of three VIP suites on the main deck, and one double cabin and three twin cabins on the lower deck, meaning the motor yacht can sleep up to 18 guests.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...