Built in 2006 by CBI Navi, Metsuyan IV was designed to traverse the globe in comfort and safety yet embodies the upmost luxury. Equipped with amenities and generous spaces typically found on a yacht 15 metres longer in length, she is a superb choice for your next yacht charter.
On the sundeck, take a dip in the Jacuzzi and unwind on a giant sun pad aft, grab a freshly grilled snack from the barbecue or cocktail from the bar, and relax with fellow guests in the alfresco lounging areas.
Thanks to a large cinema screen with 3D projection, this deck of the motor yacht also offers movie nights under the stars, while both the main deck and bridge deck aft provide alfresco dining opportunities.
The most unique feature of the exterior, however, is a crow’s nest. Situated on top of the radar arch, this little hideaway offers spectacular ocean vistas.
Inside charter yacht Metsuyan IV, guests are treated to a relaxed but traditional design, styled by Ken Freivokh. The open plan main salon incorporates both a lounge and dining area, with cherry timber panels, madrona inlays and a beautiful oval sycamore dining table.
Forward on the main deck is the owner’s study and the striking master suite with a full-beam bathroom. This is joined on the lower deck by two double cabins and two twin cabins, meaning the yacht can sleep a total of 10 guests.
Metsuyan IV was designed to traverse the globe in comfort and safety yet embodies the upmost luxury
There a plenty of ways in which to make the most of the crystal clear Adriatic waters. As well as a vast collection of water toys such as water skis, wakeboards and a water trampoline, there is a diving board on the sundeck.
To take advantage of this special offer on M/Y Metsuyan IV, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Croatia.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...