Built in 2006 by CBI Navi, Metsuyan IV was designed to traverse the globe in comfort and safety yet embodies the upmost luxury. Equipped with amenities and generous spaces typically found on a yacht 15 metres longer in length, she is a superb choice for your next yacht charter.
On the sundeck, take a dip in the Jacuzzi and unwind on a giant sun pad aft, grab a freshly grilled snack from the barbecue or cocktail from the bar, and relax with fellow guests in the alfresco lounging areas.
Thanks to a large cinema screen with 3D projection, this deck of the motor yacht also offers movie nights under the stars, while both the main deck and bridge deck aft provide alfresco dining opportunities.
The most unique feature of the exterior, however, is a crow’s nest. Situated on top of the radar arch, this little hideaway offers spectacular ocean vistas.
Inside charter yacht Metsuyan IV, guests are treated to a relaxed but traditional design, styled by Ken Freivokh. The open plan main salon incorporates both a lounge and dining area, with cherry timber panels, madrona inlays and a beautiful oval sycamore dining table.
Forward on the main deck is the owner’s study and the striking master suite with a full-beam bathroom. This is joined on the lower deck by two double cabins and two twin cabins, meaning the yacht can sleep a total of 10 guests.
Metsuyan IV was designed to traverse the globe in comfort and safety yet embodies the upmost luxury
There a plenty of ways in which to make the most of the crystal clear Adriatic waters. As well as a vast collection of water toys such as water skis, wakeboards and a water trampoline, there is a diving board on the sundeck.
To take advantage of this special offer on M/Y Metsuyan IV, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Croatia.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...