Luxury Yacht ‘Le Reve’ Opens for Charter in the Caribbean
Cutting a fine figure on the water, Le Reve boasts sleek lines and distinctive tear drop-shaped windows as well as luxurious amenities which put the focus on entertaining. Also equipped with a luxe interior, she provides an exceptional platform for exploring the Caribbean.
Indeed, designed with a shallow draft, she is able to access picturesque bays inaccessible to most other superyachts, meaning charter guests can have idyllic locations throughout the British Virgin Islands and Leeward Islands to themselves for the upmost peace and tranquillity.
What’s more, there are plenty of deck areas on board the yacht, equipped for soaking up the breath-taking island scenery and gorgeous sunshine while dining, lounging and socialising.
On the flybridge, take a dip in the large Jacuzzi before drying off on the sun pads and enjoying a freshly grilled snack from the electric grill in the comfortable lounge area. Alfresco dining, meanwhile, is possible below on the main deck aft.
The interior of charter yacht Le Reve features high-gloss Cherrywood panelling and a huge expanse of windows for a spacious, bright and elegant atmosphere with extensive panoramic vistas.
Opportunities for entertaining on your yacht charter continue into the main salon. Grab a drink from the bar before catching up with friends and family on a plush, leather sofa or making the most of the formal dining setup forward.
After a busy day exploring spectacular destinations such as Antigua, Saint Martin and St Barts retreat into one of the four sophisticated staterooms, including a full-beam master suite complete with a Jacuzzi tub, two double cabins and one twin cabin.
Plus, the motor yacht is equipped with a fantastic range of water toys such as WaveRunners, tubing equipment, snorkelling and diving gear, and fishing equipment, providing even more ways in which to explore the glittering waters of the region.
After a busy day exploring spectacular destinations such as Antigua, Saint Martin and St Barts retreat into one of the four sophisticated staterooms
More Yacht Information
Le Reve Yacht For Charter
34m Lazzara, 2006
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...