Launched by Benetti in 1975, LIBERTUS has been excellently maintained over the years, and underwent an extensive refit of her interior and mechanical systems in 2015.
Her classic profile and traditional interior make her a perfect charter choice for the Historic Monaco Grand Prix, which celebrates the golden era of car racing on the iconic Monte Carlo track of Monaco.
Well-appointed deck spaces ensure guests on board can sit back and relax while taking in all the on-shore action. An alfresco dining area on the sundeck can seat up to eight guests and includes a retractable Bimini and there is a second exterior dining setup on the main deck aft.
Sun-worshippers will love the sunbathing areas aft on the sundeck and forward on the bridge, where there is also space for lounging. On a yacht charter vacation, music can be played in all these exterior areas thanks to a new state-of-the-art sound system.
Rich wood panelling and flooring create a classic feel to the main salon, where light-coloured sofas and armchairs create a sociable lounge area, while a separate dining room located forward on the main deck of the motor yacht offers a formal dining option.
Able to accommodate 30 guests quayside, motor yacht LIBERTUS is excellent for event charters at the grand prix, and can sleep up to nine guests in a master suite, one double cabin, two twin cabins and one single cabin.
LIBERTUS' classic profile and traditional interior make her a perfect charter choice for the Historic Monaco Grand Prix
Charter guests can make the most of the French Riviera waters thanks to a selection of the latest water toys, including a Sea-Doo, a wakeboard, water skis, an inflatable donut and fishing equipment.
To take advantage of this last minute opportunity on board M/Y LIBERTUS, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Monaco.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...