Launched by Benetti in 1975, LIBERTUS has been excellently maintained over the years, and underwent an extensive refit of her interior and mechanical systems in 2015.
Her classic profile and traditional interior make her a perfect charter choice for the Historic Monaco Grand Prix, which celebrates the golden era of car racing on the iconic Monte Carlo track of Monaco.
Well-appointed deck spaces ensure guests on board can sit back and relax while taking in all the on-shore action. An alfresco dining area on the sundeck can seat up to eight guests and includes a retractable Bimini and there is a second exterior dining setup on the main deck aft.
Sun-worshippers will love the sunbathing areas aft on the sundeck and forward on the bridge, where there is also space for lounging. On a yacht charter vacation, music can be played in all these exterior areas thanks to a new state-of-the-art sound system.
Rich wood panelling and flooring create a classic feel to the main salon, where light-coloured sofas and armchairs create a sociable lounge area, while a separate dining room located forward on the main deck of the motor yacht offers a formal dining option.
Able to accommodate 30 guests quayside, motor yacht LIBERTUS is excellent for event charters at the grand prix, and can sleep up to nine guests in a master suite, one double cabin, two twin cabins and one single cabin.
LIBERTUS' classic profile and traditional interior make her a perfect charter choice for the Historic Monaco Grand Prix
Charter guests can make the most of the French Riviera waters thanks to a selection of the latest water toys, including a Sea-Doo, a wakeboard, water skis, an inflatable donut and fishing equipment.
To take advantage of this last minute opportunity on board M/Y LIBERTUS, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Monaco.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...