Luxury Yacht LIBERTUS Open for Historic Monaco Grand Prix
Launched by Benetti in 1975, LIBERTUS has been excellently maintained over the years, and underwent an extensive refit of her interior and mechanical systems in 2015.
Her classic profile and traditional interior make her a perfect charter choice for the Historic Monaco Grand Prix, which celebrates the golden era of car racing on the iconic Monte Carlo track of Monaco.
Well-appointed deck spaces ensure guests on board can sit back and relax while taking in all the on-shore action. An alfresco dining area on the sundeck can seat up to eight guests and includes a retractable Bimini and there is a second exterior dining setup on the main deck aft.
Sun-worshippers will love the sunbathing areas aft on the sundeck and forward on the bridge, where there is also space for lounging. On a yacht charter vacation, music can be played in all these exterior areas thanks to a new state-of-the-art sound system.
Rich wood panelling and flooring create a classic feel to the main salon, where light-coloured sofas and armchairs create a sociable lounge area, while a separate dining room located forward on the main deck of the motor yacht offers a formal dining option.
Able to accommodate 30 guests quayside, motor yacht LIBERTUS is excellent for event charters at the grand prix, and can sleep up to nine guests in a master suite, one double cabin, two twin cabins and one single cabin.
LIBERTUS' classic profile and traditional interior make her a perfect charter choice for the Historic Monaco Grand Prix
Charter guests can make the most of the French Riviera waters thanks to a selection of the latest water toys, including a Sea-Doo, a wakeboard, water skis, an inflatable donut and fishing equipment.
To take advantage of this last minute opportunity on board M/Y LIBERTUS, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Monaco.
More Yacht Information
Libertus Yacht For Charter
30m Benetti, 1975 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...