Sleek and sophisticated, ‘Grey Matters’ is a superyacht for the stylish. She benefits from contemporary interiors, vast outdoor deck spaces and a dedicated media room where guests can unwind while on charter.
Now, she is offering an impressive saving for guests looking to explore the blissful Bahamas. Those who take advantage of this special deal can expect to encounter sugar-sand beaches, crystalline seas, and coral reefs rich with marine life, all while being transported in the lap of luxury.
Sure to be the most in-demand daytime hangout is the sundeck, which is equipped with a huge selection of modern amenities. Guests can get comfortable in the well-appointed spa pool, sip cocktails whipped up at the wet bar, or enjoy relaxing in the innovative exterior suite.
The exterior suite is a unique feature on board the superyacht, and makes the sundeck equally well-suited to hosting evening soirees. Sumptuous seating, elegant cocktail tables and discreet lighting give the space a glamorous energy, making on-board parties a must while on charter.
She benefits from contemporary interiors, vast outdoor deck spaces and a dedicated media room where guests can unwind while on charter.
On the main deck aft, guests will find shaded alfresco dining and an intimate seating area fit for aperitifs in the evenings or basking in the sun during the day. Steps lead down to the extending swim platform, where a treasure trove of water toys is waiting to be explored.
The motor yacht’s crew will be more than happy to help guests get to grips with a range of state-of-the art toys, from Seabobs to Paddelboards. Jet-Skis are on hand for on-the-water thrills, while scuba-diving equipment will make it easy to explore the underwater world of the Caribbean sea.
Heading indoors, the opportunities for entertaining and socialising continue. The motor yacht enjoyed a complete refit in 2016 that has left her with refined and elegant interiors, with glossy ebony wood, honey-coloured light and ivory fabrics contributing to a luxurious on-board ambience.
A large and comfortable media room means that guests on a private yacht charter can indulge in movie nights while at sea. Afterwards, they can retreat to their cabins- Grey Matters sleeps ten guests across five cabins which have a flexible configuration.
Between January and March, the Bahamas will be tropical and warm, with plenty of aquatic life to be admired coupled with a dose of colourful culture on the shores.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.