Delivered in 2014 by Westport Yachts, Far Niente is part of the US yard’s 130 series, and offers a multitude of opportunities to dine, relax and socialise thanks to well-equipped spaces inside and out.
Based in Newport, she is perfectly positioned for charters to the Newport Jazz Festival, which runs from July 29 to 31 at Fort Adams State Park, located at the mouth of Newport Harbor.
After listening to big names in jazz such as Norah Jones, Angelique Kidjo and Galactic, charterers can spend the remainder of their luxury yacht charter discovering the delights of the New England Coastline.
Whether exploring the long stretches of sandy beaches on Rhode Island, cruising the sinuous coastline of Maine or adventuring in the Green Mountain state of Vermont, guests can do it all from the comfort of superyacht Far Niente.
On the sundeck, unwind in the Jacuzzi, soak up the sun on chaise loungers, sip cocktails in the alfresco lounge or enjoy delicious barbecue lunches under the shade of the radar arch.
For more privacy on the motor yacht, head to the secluded foredeck where further lounging options await, while the main aft deck provides the perfect setup for hosting dinner parties and evening gatherings.
After listening to big names in jazz, charterers can spend the remainder of their luxury yacht charter discovering the New England Coastline
The open-plan main salon features a sumptuous lounge and games table aft, and a formal dining area forward. Rich wood panelling is offset by neutral furnishings and ample natural light, which floods through the vast expanse of windows.
Meanwhile, the skylounge offers a more laid-back vibe with sofas, armchairs, an electric fireplace and a movie theatre setup.
The master suite is located on the main deck forward, whereas two VIP suites and two twin cabins are found on the lower deck. Able to sleep 10 guests in total, all the staterooms are equipped with Kaleidescape entertainment systems.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...