Launched by Sunseeker Yachts in 2010, Barracuda Red Sea embodies the high standards and attention to detail that the UK-based shipyard is renowned for. Equipped with three decks of entertaining space, she is an excellent option for exploring Croatia and Montenegro.
Among her exquisite deck areas are an alfresco dining area on the aft deck, and comfortable lounging areas on the upper deck aft and forward, which are perfect for socialising with an intimate group of friends or sitting back and relaxing with a good book.
The sundeck, meanwhile, is sure to become the hub of any yacht charter. Sun pads surround a Jacuzzi, where guests can unwind while taking in uninterrupted vistas of Croatia’s charming coastline and idyllic islands. Cocktails can be sipped at the bar and there is plenty of space for lounging.
A contemporary main salon presents a glamourous setting in which to entertain guests on board. A sociable lounge setup with white sofas and armchairs adjoin a stylish bar area, with a sparkling black marble floor and bar top. Warm wood panelling complements the area perfectly.
There is also a separate dining room on board charter yacht Barracuda Red Sea, ideal for hosting formal dinner parties.
The motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in 6 sophisticated staterooms, including a master suite, a VIP suite, three double cabins and one twin cabin.
Sun pads surround a Jacuzzi, where guests can unwind while taking in uninterrupted vistas of Croatia’s charming coastline
There are plenty of opportunities to explore the glittering waters of the region thanks to a variety of water toys. Enjoy the thrill of water skis and Waverunners or take to the water at a more leisurely pace with canoes, kayaks and snorkelling equipment.
For further information on M/Y Barracuda Red Sea, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Croatia.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...