Launched by Sunseeker Yachts in 2010, Barracuda Red Sea embodies the high standards and attention to detail that the UK-based shipyard is renowned for. Equipped with three decks of entertaining space, she is an excellent option for exploring Croatia and Montenegro.
Among her exquisite deck areas are an alfresco dining area on the aft deck, and comfortable lounging areas on the upper deck aft and forward, which are perfect for socialising with an intimate group of friends or sitting back and relaxing with a good book.
The sundeck, meanwhile, is sure to become the hub of any yacht charter. Sun pads surround a Jacuzzi, where guests can unwind while taking in uninterrupted vistas of Croatia’s charming coastline and idyllic islands. Cocktails can be sipped at the bar and there is plenty of space for lounging.
A contemporary main salon presents a glamourous setting in which to entertain guests on board. A sociable lounge setup with white sofas and armchairs adjoin a stylish bar area, with a sparkling black marble floor and bar top. Warm wood panelling complements the area perfectly.
There is also a separate dining room on board charter yacht Barracuda Red Sea, ideal for hosting formal dinner parties.
The motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in 6 sophisticated staterooms, including a master suite, a VIP suite, three double cabins and one twin cabin.
Sun pads surround a Jacuzzi, where guests can unwind while taking in uninterrupted vistas of Croatia’s charming coastline
There are plenty of opportunities to explore the glittering waters of the region thanks to a variety of water toys. Enjoy the thrill of water skis and Waverunners or take to the water at a more leisurely pace with canoes, kayaks and snorkelling equipment.
For further information on M/Y Barracuda Red Sea, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Croatia.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...