A 2007 Feadship-build, HARLE offers extraordinary comfort, understated elegance and an exceptional performance. Thanks to her innovative layout and clever design, she features many luxe spaces for charter guests to enjoy when cruising in the Mediterranean on a charter vacation.
The sundeck provides the very best in luxurious outdoor living. Unwind in the Jacuzzi, sit back and relax on chaise loungers or enjoy a freshly grilled snack from the BBQ in the casual dining area. It is also the best place on board to soak up beautiful panoramic vistas of Croatia or Sicily.
Below on the bridge deck, the skylounge rolls harmoniously into the expansive terrace aft. Teak flooring covers the whole expanse and full-length windows slide back to flood the interior with natural sunlight and create an alfresco effect.
Equipped with modular furniture, this is an ideal setting for an event yacht charter no matter what the occasion and, indeed, charter yacht HARLE is able to host up to 140 guests dockside.
A beach house-style interior by Sinot Yacht Design runs throughout the whole motor yacht for an easy-going, summer vibe. The main salon is divided into three areas: a copper-topped bar with six stools, a comfortable lounge and a games table.
One of HARLE’s unique features is that all four guest cabins are located forward of the main salon on the main deck, ensuring that all those on board benefit from sea views. The master suite, meanwhile, spreads across the upper deck forward and boasts a skylight and spa tub.
Thanks to her innovative layout and clever design, HARLE features many luxe spaces for charter guests to enjoy when cruising in the Mediterranean
Another highlight of the yacht is her multipurpose lazarette. When all her water toys are out at sea, it can double as either a fitness studio or recreational lounge area, and the huge swim platform further aft allows guests to get even closer to the turquoise waters of the region.
For further information on M/Y HARLE, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Croatia.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...