Easily rivalling superyachts of a much larger size, HANAA has packed an impressive selection of luxurious amenities into her on-board spaces. This, coupled with refined interior and exterior design by the renowned Alberto Mancini, has created a stellar charter platform that is perfectly primed for the glamorous cruising grounds of the Mediterranean.
Whether guests wish to traverse the glittering coastlines of the French Riviera, explore history-steeped cities in Italy or island-hop around Balearic hotspots such as Mallorca and Ibiza, HANAA will transport them in unmatched style and comfort.
While no photos of the motor yacht’s interiors have been released at the time of writing, images from other models in the same series paint a picture of contemporary, light-drenched spaces with an emphasis on convivial social areas and alfresco living.
With Alberto Mancini at the helm, we can expect an innovative usage of space, alongside modern styling balanced by gentle infusions of warmth. These themes are evident in bespoke taupe-brown parquet in the owner’s cabin and fresh orange-red pops of Hermes fabric throughout the yacht’s interiors.
HANAA has packed an impressive selection of luxurious amenities into her on-board spaces.
During their private yacht charter on board HANAA, those looking to spend time outdoors will find an abundance of spaces to kick back and soak up the sun. Among her stand-out spots is the generous swim platform, which offers simple, direct access to the water thanks to a set of steps. Guests can cool off with a refreshing dip, and while away the day taking the yacht’s Seabobs, wakeboards and water-skis out for a spin.
For a more relaxed experience, guests can retreat to the sundeck, which benefits from a video projector, charming bar area, hot tub and an inviting variety of seating options. This is sure to be the hub of outdoor living while chartering, and guests can make equal use of this space during the day and in the evenings.
In total, this charter yacht provides accommodation for 10 guests.
With a name which translates to ‘happiness’ in Arabic, HANAA promises a yacht charter vacation which delivers not just this, but so much more.
In order to find out more about you can charter M/Y HANAA for yourself, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all superyachts for charter in the West Mediterranean.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...