Built by the Italian shipyard Baglietto, and with an interior and exterior designed by the internationally renowned Francesco Paszkowski , GEOSAND was delivered to her owner in 2011, and only became available for luxury charter vacations last year.
A truly dynamic motor yacht, GEOSAND features a range of convertible spaces which allow guests to both relax and socialise without having to compromise on space. No doubt the best example of such functionality is the sunpads on the foredeck which can be easily raised to retrieve the tender stored neatly beneath.
As well as including an impressive full-beam master suite with two private balconies, she provides a further 5 staterooms to comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests
Whether guests want to cruise through the Ionians islands or visit one of the beautiful Cyclades islands, luxury charter yacht GEOSAND provides the perfect observation spot out on the sundeck.
Indeed, with a generously sized Jacuzzi on the upper aft deck, it’s possible to take in the sites whilst underway or at-anchor in a style which isn’t to be found elsewhere.
For those keen to enjoy the chef’s specialities outdoors, there are a number of al freso dining options which provide plenty of comfort and shade in which to experience various dishes whilst overlooking some of the historic views on offer.
Truly flexible, the exterior spaces can be easily rearranged in order to suit the wishes of the party, allowing guests to go from sunbathing to hosting drinks within moments.
Combining a relaxed aesthetic with a range of modern features, GEOSAND is entirely suited for luxury charter vacations in Greece
The interior of GEOSAND is in every respect as impressive as her exterior. Consistent with the versatility found outside, her social, dining, and private spaces are all lightly furnished to provide guests plenty of spaces and options.
In the main salon, for instance, guests are able to effortlessly unwind on the sofas or take advantage of the 3D home cinema- both options which make for a perfect end to a day spent on the Greek waters.
Nicely illuminated by large windows and overhead lighting, the main dining room is adorned with light woods and bright textures to provide a refreshing ambience for meals away from the sundeck.
Ultimately, the ultra-modern design work produces a relaxed ambience which is perfectly suited for chartering the Mediterranean in summer.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...