Launched in 2007 and last refitted in 2019, luxury yacht FERDY is the ideal charter platform for exploring the Mediterranean's sparkling cruising grounds.
This August, she is offering a special 15% discount in a range of Mediterranean destinations, including the French and Italian Rivieras.
Jaunt along the coastlines of Italy or the sunny shores of France, enjoying the stunning panoramic views available from her multiple alfresco dining and seating areas.
A contemporary panoramic haven
FERDY combines clean-cut external lines and modern furnishings to create a luxurious superyacht charter.
In addition to the glamorous formal dining area, guests can enjoy alfresco dining with extraordinary views over the surroundings on this private yacht charter.
On the partially shaded sun deck, guests can appreciate fine dining and delectable wines before reclining under the sun in the nearby seating area. There is also en elevated jacuzzi located forward, encircled by sunpads.
The motor yacht's upper and main decks provide the perfect place to unwind, with guests treated to divine views from the multiple seating and sunning areas.
From a tranquil foredeck seating area to the onboard entertainment system, guests can enjoy the perfect balance of relaxation and entertainment on this private yacht charter.
Furthermore, with the assistance of the 8-strong crew, there are tenders and toys to play with including jet skis and a range of inflatables. Or guests can simply relish in the sea from the spacious swim platform.
FERDY has 5 luxurious cabins for 12 guests. Following her 2019 refit, Della Rolle Design’s interior combines modern neutral furnishings, bleached oak and cherry wood with coloured accents and decorative sculptures.
Perfect for those travelling with family and friends
Each room adopts its own personality thanks to a focal bedroom colour. The bathrooms offer a touch of elegance adorned with marble surfaces and personalised linen.
The full-beam master stateroom is located on the deck. Its marble and baccarat finish exudes sophistication and relaxation, complete with separate his and hers ensuite.
Guests can savour the summer evenings and appreciate the many sights of the Mediterranean on a crewed yacht charter vacation on board luxury yacht FERDY.
Unwind amongst stunning landscapes in elegant towns
This area of the Mediterranean is quickly becoming a go-to destination for luxury yacht charter vacations. Its easy to see why, as chartering a superyacht along the Italian Riviera offers an abundance of glamour and charm.
Spend the day exploring quaint seaside towns such as Genoa and Portofino. Each town comes with its own staple, for example, Portofino’s picturesque landscape and Genoa’s majestic architecture and history. Sample delicious traditional Italian cuisine at local tavernas before embarking to the next delightful spot.
Revel in luxury and take advantage of this offer on M/Y FERDY by contacting your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, view all West Mediterranean charter yachts.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...