Luxury Yacht BAHAMA Joins Australian Charter Fleet
Delivered by the Brisbane-based shipyard in 1981, BAHAMA has since undergone an extensive refit and a whole host of upgrades, making her an excellent choice for a yacht charter in the stunning cruising grounds of Australia.
Indeed, whether you wish to explore the sublime underwater life of the Great Barrier Reef, relax in the Australian sunshine against beautiful island backdrops or try your hand at game fishing with the yacht’s expert guide, BAHAMA is guaranteed to surpass your needs.
What’s more, those celebrating special occasions or looking for a unique venue for a corporate function, will be able to host an event charter on the yacht when she is berthed at the Reef Marina in Port Douglas.
Charter yacht BAHAMA is equipped with a casual sunning area on her foredeck where guests can relax in the upmost privacy, while a second lounging setup is available on the flybridge alongside the helm.
An enclosed aft deck is flanked by a wide expanse of windows, meaning guests can indulge in dining with family and friends with fantastic views out to sea. Laid in handsome teak, this area then leads down to a swim platform, making it easy to access Australia’s glittering waters.
Further forward on the main deck is a comfortable lounge and bar area, where guests can unwind with a drink after a busy day exploring the fascinating natural wonders of the region, and a state-of-the-art entertainment system ensures guests never go bored.
The motor yacht features three staterooms, including a master suite, and has an impressive line-up of water toys such as inflatables, reef fishing and snorkelling equipment and, available on request, scuba diving gear.
Guests can unwind with a refreshing drink after a busy day exploring the fascinating natural wonders of the region
More Yacht Information
Bahama Yacht For Charter
28m Lloyds Ships, 1981 / 2001
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...