Based year-round in Ibiza, ASCARI is the perfect yacht for cruising in the hotspots of this hedonistic isle. A 2003-build from Palmer Johnson, her sleek and sporty profile is sure to turn heads while her new look interior can cater for both on-board parties and relaxation charters.
For guests who like to party, her stylish main salon boasts full DJ decks, lasers, a disco ball and a state-of-the-art sound system as well as a large, well-stocked bar run by a specialist cocktail barman.
However, with luxe lounging areas inside and out, an alfresco dining setup on the aft deck terrace and multiple sunning opportunities, she is also suited for rest and respite among the beautiful island's more peaceful spots.
Able to reach a top speed of 30 knots, superyacht ASCARI can certainly offer fast passages for guests wanting to explore the island as well as the other jewels of The Balearics: Mallorca, Menorca and Formentera.
Inside, the light and airy main salon is made up of white furniture, floors and walls while the four sophisticated staterooms, including a master suite, two double cabins and one twin cabin, feature accents of rich wood.
An optional chase boat maximises adventure on board, whether you want to seek out secluded bays and idyllic anchorages or soak up the chic atmosphere of exclusive docks and beach clubs.
Her sleek and sporty, metallic grey exterior is sure to turn heads while her new look interior can cater for both parties and relaxation
Plus, an extensive collection of water toys on board enables guests to make the most of the crystal clear Mediterranean waters. Enjoy an adrenaline-filled ride on the Jet Ski, try your hand at the Flyboard or explore the coast at a more leisurely pace on kayaks and paddle boards.
There is also an inflatable beach club, a Brownie’s Third Lung, scuba and snorkelling equipment, and mountain bikes for on-land exploration.
For further information on M/Y ASCARI, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Ibiza.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...