Based year-round in Ibiza, ASCARI is the perfect yacht for cruising in the hotspots of this hedonistic isle. A 2003-build from Palmer Johnson, her sleek and sporty profile is sure to turn heads while her new look interior can cater for both on-board parties and relaxation charters.
For guests who like to party, her stylish main salon boasts full DJ decks, lasers, a disco ball and a state-of-the-art sound system as well as a large, well-stocked bar run by a specialist cocktail barman.
However, with luxe lounging areas inside and out, an alfresco dining setup on the aft deck terrace and multiple sunning opportunities, she is also suited for rest and respite among the beautiful island's more peaceful spots.
Able to reach a top speed of 30 knots, superyacht ASCARI can certainly offer fast passages for guests wanting to explore the island as well as the other jewels of The Balearics: Mallorca, Menorca and Formentera.
Inside, the light and airy main salon is made up of white furniture, floors and walls while the four sophisticated staterooms, including a master suite, two double cabins and one twin cabin, feature accents of rich wood.
An optional chase boat maximises adventure on board, whether you want to seek out secluded bays and idyllic anchorages or soak up the chic atmosphere of exclusive docks and beach clubs.
Her sleek and sporty, metallic grey exterior is sure to turn heads while her new look interior can cater for both parties and relaxation
Plus, an extensive collection of water toys on board enables guests to make the most of the crystal clear Mediterranean waters. Enjoy an adrenaline-filled ride on the Jet Ski, try your hand at the Flyboard or explore the coast at a more leisurely pace on kayaks and paddle boards.
There is also an inflatable beach club, a Brownie’s Third Lung, scuba and snorkelling equipment, and mountain bikes for on-land exploration.
For further information on M/Y ASCARI, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Ibiza.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...