Luxury Yacht AQUAVITA Offers New Year's Charter in the Caribbean
Built by Westport in 2009, AQUAVITA completed an extensive refit this year to bring all her key features up-to-date. Her sleek exterior and elegantly styled interior were both designed by Donald Starkey.
Her interior features a stylish black and white colour scheme, complemented by wood panelling to create a modern yet timeless environment for entertaining family and friends. Large windows in her main salon create a light, open room which offers breathtaking views of popular Caribbean charter destinations such as Antigua.
An elevator provides easy access to her main cabins and state-of-the-art gym facilities.
AQUAVITA comfortably sleeps up to 12 guests within 6 staterooms, comprising of a luxurious master suite with extra seating areas, a VIP stateroom, three double cabins, a twin cabin and one convertible cabin.
Outside guests can gather for delicious dining al fresco from her barbecue, visit her bar, take a dip in her Jacuzzi or simply relax soaking up the sun from her sun pads or comfy sofa areas.
At-anchor stabilizers ensure AQUAVITA excellent performance both at anchor and during rough waters. She boasts an impressive top speed of 25 knots and cruises at 17 knots.
Her wide selection of water toys includes three Paddleboards, two Waverunners, two Seabobs and a Banana and a huge inflatable trampoline.
View all luxury yachts for charter in the Caribbean to compare the size, style and amenities of vessels that cruise here.
More Yacht Information
Aquavita Yacht For Charter
50m Westport, 2009 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...