Luxury Gulet ‘Kaya Guneri II’ Takes Bookings for Croatia Charters in Summer 2017
Fresh from a 2015 refit, Kaya Guneri II is in optimal condition for a private yacht charter over the summer months, offering a charming sailing experience, expansive deck areas for lounging and entertaining, and warm and welcoming interior spaces.
A traditional luxury gulet, she is well-suited to cruising the Adriatic coastline, renowned for its stunning natural beauty, scores of secluded islands, and historical ports and marinas. Indeed, these East Mediterranean waters offer myriad cruising opportunities.
Perfect for island-hopping adventures, Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast is resplendent in beckoning anchorages, alluring medieval towns such as the UNESCO world heritage site of Dubrovnik, and sublime landscapes of rolling hills and vineyards.
Enjoying a resurgent in popularity after once being a playground for the Hollywood elite, Montenegro embodies an old world glamour, and is sure to captivate all those who visit with its gothic cathedrals, Byzantine architecture, spectacular scenery and fascinating history.
Guests will be able to take in all these stunning sights from the sundeck of luxury yacht Kaya Guneri II, equipped with a sophisticated aft deck dining area, and multiple sunning areas in which to unwind and soak up the beautiful Mediterranean sunshine.
Retractable Biminis provide protection from the hot midday sun or guests can retreat into her wood-clad interior. There is another dining table here as well as a lounge area formed from comfortable seating and a coffee table.
After an action-packed day exploring the region, guests can retreat into one of six beautifully furnished en suite staterooms, including four double cabins with an extra single berth and two twin cabins.
Other highlights include a TV and CD player, a bar and recreational equipment such as snorkelling gear and canoes, ensuring there are even more ways to discover the glittering azure waters.
Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast is resplendent in beckoning anchorages, alluring medieval towns and sublime landscapes
More Yacht Information
Kaya Gunery II Yacht For Charter
26m Bodrum Shipyard, 1993 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...