Designed by Espen Oeino, project MISTRAL measures over 100 metres in length and will launch from her floating dock 31 months after her keel was laid.
The motor yacht will be delivered later in the year, which will make her the second yacht delivered by Lurssen in 2016. She will then depart to the Middle East, where she will join a fleet of other yachts.
No further details have been announced and, like all Lurssen new builds, she remains shrouded in much secrecy due to owner confidentiality.
Project MISTRAL will be delivered later in the year, making her the second yacht delivered by Lurssen in 2016
Remaining under wraps, it is not yet known if MISTRAL will join the global charter fleet. However, there are a selection of other Lurssen yachts that make up some of the finest yachts on the charter market.
Launched two years ago, the award-winning 95m/312ft superyacht KISMET cuts an impressive figure. Her bold and masculine interior houses an extremely opulent interior with highlights such as a stunning atrium, a video wall, a multi-level swimming pool and two spa pools.
The 85m/279ft superyacht SOLANDGE, meanwhile, features six decks of sheer luxury. Designed with an emphasis on outdoor living, her exterior is equipped with bar, buffet and dining areas, a pool, two hot tubs, a cinema, and a nightclub and bar area.
Another fantastic option is the 70m/230ft superyacht ‘Martha Ann’. Constructed in 2014, her baroque interior is home to a grand entrance lobby and stunning formal dining salon while her deck areas offer a vast pool-sized hot tub complete with a fountain and swim-up bar, a private sundeck with its own bar and alfresco dining on the bridge deck.
For further information on any of the charter yachts mentioned above, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all Lurssen yachts available for charter.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...