Delivered from the ever-outstanding Lurssen shipyard in 2008 before being refit in 2015, TV is a superyacht with a more than impressive DNA.
Indeed, her exterior styling comes courtesy of the inestimable Espen Oeino whilst her interior was originally conceived by the late Alberto Pinto- a partnership which can assuredly be regarded as a winning combination.
Comprised of five voluminous decks, TV features an impressive four VIP staterooms as well as a dedicated wellness centre.
Composed of various ‘wow factors’, TV is unquestionably one of the most refined superyachts available for charter
Very much a superyacht dedicated to natural light, both the communal and guest spaces on board TV are flanked by large windows.
Recognising that the best views are sure to be found outside, the interior is nicely informal and inviting, privileging comfort over bold design statements.
Whilst the four VIP cabins are generously proportioned , this hasn’t meant that the master is in any way compromised. In fact, with a private area complete with a lobby, it is among one of the most impressive spaces to be found on a yacht of this size.
Sure to satisfy anyone enjoying her as part of private yacht charter, both the main and upper salons feature the latest entertainment systems and a range of comfortable furnishings.
The exterior of superyacht TV is every bit as impressive as the interior, with not only one, but two swimming pools situated on the sundeck. With the larger of the two featuring a built-in current, as well as a swim-up bar, charterers are sure to find themselves forever occupied.
When it comes to eating alfresco, a series of sizeable furnishings under partial shading ensure that the dining experience is one of absolute comfort.
What’s more, for those more inclined to get out and sample the water toys and sports tender, a broad swim platform allows them to do so with total convenience.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...