Delivered from the ever-outstanding Lurssen shipyard in 2008 before being refit in 2015, TV is a superyacht with a more than impressive DNA.
Indeed, her exterior styling comes courtesy of the inestimable Espen Oeino whilst her interior was originally conceived by the late Alberto Pinto- a partnership which can assuredly be regarded as a winning combination.
Comprised of five voluminous decks, TV features an impressive four VIP staterooms as well as a dedicated wellness centre.
Composed of various ‘wow factors’, TV is unquestionably one of the most refined superyachts available for charter
Very much a superyacht dedicated to natural light, both the communal and guest spaces on board TV are flanked by large windows.
Recognising that the best views are sure to be found outside, the interior is nicely informal and inviting, privileging comfort over bold design statements.
Whilst the four VIP cabins are generously proportioned , this hasn’t meant that the master is in any way compromised. In fact, with a private area complete with a lobby, it is among one of the most impressive spaces to be found on a yacht of this size.
Sure to satisfy anyone enjoying her as part of private yacht charter, both the main and upper salons feature the latest entertainment systems and a range of comfortable furnishings.
The exterior of superyacht TV is every bit as impressive as the interior, with not only one, but two swimming pools situated on the sundeck. With the larger of the two featuring a built-in current, as well as a swim-up bar, charterers are sure to find themselves forever occupied.
When it comes to eating alfresco, a series of sizeable furnishings under partial shading ensure that the dining experience is one of absolute comfort.
What’s more, for those more inclined to get out and sample the water toys and sports tender, a broad swim platform allows them to do so with total convenience.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...