Lurssen Charter Yacht TV Reported To Attend The Monaco Yacht Show 2016
Delivered from the ever-outstanding Lurssen shipyard in 2008 before being refit in 2015, TV is a superyacht with a more than impressive DNA.
Indeed, her exterior styling comes courtesy of the inestimable Espen Oeino whilst her interior was originally conceived by the late Alberto Pinto- a partnership which can assuredly be regarded as a winning combination.
Comprised of five voluminous decks, TV features an impressive four VIP staterooms as well as a dedicated wellness centre.
Composed of various ‘wow factors’, TV is unquestionably one of the most refined superyachts available for charter
Very much a superyacht dedicated to natural light, both the communal and guest spaces on board TV are flanked by large windows.
Recognising that the best views are sure to be found outside, the interior is nicely informal and inviting, privileging comfort over bold design statements.
Whilst the four VIP cabins are generously proportioned , this hasn’t meant that the master is in any way compromised. In fact, with a private area complete with a lobby, it is among one of the most impressive spaces to be found on a yacht of this size.
Sure to satisfy anyone enjoying her as part of private yacht charter, both the main and upper salons feature the latest entertainment systems and a range of comfortable furnishings.
The exterior of superyacht TV is every bit as impressive as the interior, with not only one, but two swimming pools situated on the sundeck. With the larger of the two featuring a built-in current, as well as a swim-up bar, charterers are sure to find themselves forever occupied.
When it comes to eating alfresco, a series of sizeable furnishings under partial shading ensure that the dining experience is one of absolute comfort.
What’s more, for those more inclined to get out and sample the water toys and sports tender, a broad swim platform allows them to do so with total convenience.
More Yacht Information
TV Yacht For Charter
78m Lurssen, 2008 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...