Lürssen Superyacht ‘Kismet II’ Launched
News has just come in that the highly anticipated 94m/308’ superyacht ‘Kismet II’ has been launched from the Lürssen Shipyard in Breman, Germany.
The magnificent motor yacht ‘Kismet II’ seems to have been launched ahead of schedule as it was previously thought she would not take to the water until September. Dubbed as potentially one of the world’s most impressive luxury charter yachts, this exciting new addition to the global charter fleet has been eagerly awaited by the yachting industry and comes just in time for the Mediterranean season which is now in full swing.
‘Kismet II’ represents the highest standards of modern design, construction and engineering executed by the industry’s leading names. Her pedigree build by the acclaimed superyacht builders Lürssen is combined with the exceptional design from the award-winning Espen Oeino. Her strikingly contemporary lines are sure to make her instantly recognisable on the water, while her stunning Reymond Langton designed interior offers volume and luxury in equal measure.
Kismet II’s Owner previously owned the 68m/223’ Lürssen motor yacht Global (ex ‘Kismet’) which has recently been refitted at the shipyard. As experienced Owners of a successful of a luxury charter yacht, they decided to return to Lürssen in order to create a superyacht of the highest calibre, tailored to the needs and requirements of the charter market.
Interior images are yet to be released but designer renderings show a multitude of living areas finished with fine fabrics, rare woods and exquisite design features. Her extensive array of amenities includes an on board health spa, helipad, gymnasium, cinema, swimming pool and of course the latest in technologies and entertainment systems. She offers accommodation for up to 12 guests in six impressive staterooms and carries a crew of 20 ready to offer five-star service to each of her charter guests.
Kismet II will be offered for charter at weekly base rates starting from € 1,200,000, contact your preferred charter broker for more details about booking and availability.
Dubbed as potentially one of the world’s most impressive luxury charter yachts, this exciting new addition to the global charter fleet has been eagerly awaited by the yachting industry
More Yacht Information
Kismet Yacht For Charter
95m Lurssen, 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...