Lürssen line-up three Superyacht Deliveries to end 2014
To wrap-up what has been a very successful year for the German shipyard, Lürssen have confirmed the delivery of three more superyachts by the end of 2014 to include the eagerly anticipated luxury charter yacht KISMET.
Launched in July of this year, the 95m/308’ superyacht KISMET (Project Global) completed her sea trials at the end of August and looks set to be delivered very soon, just in time for her inaugural Caribbean charter season. Her Owner is a repeat client for Lürssen and is now upgrading from a 68m motor yacht to what is considered one of the most exciting additions to the global charter fleet in the last couple of years.
With design by the acclaimed Espen Oeino and interior styling by Reymond Langton Design, KISMET represents the highest levels of modern comfort and will join her sisterships M/Y Solandge and M/Y Ace in offering the ultimate in luxury yachting vacations. Amenities on board include a health spa, helipad, gymnasium, cinema, swimming pool and accommodation is offered for 12 guests in six impressive staterooms with additional room for 20 crew.
Also from the drawing board of Espen Oeino is the 66m/216ft luxury motor yacht ‘Ester III’ (Project Green) which completed her sea trials at the end of July. This was followed by the installation of her no doubt stunning interior designed by Reymond Langton. She boasts an impressive selection facilities including a large pool on the main deck and a helicopter pad on the sundeck.
Launched in July of this year, the 95m/308’ superyacht KISMET (Project Global) completed her sea trials at the end of August and looks set to be delivered very soon
The largest of the three – the magnificent 104m/341ft superyacht ‘Quantum Blue’– was launched on the 25th July and underwent her sea trials last week on River Weser, nearby the Lürssen shipyard in Bremen Aumund. She features design from Tim Heywood while the team at Alberto Pinto are responsible for her interior styling with beautiful finishes that include a unique mix of rare and striking materials that create an exceptional feeling of luxury on board.
Lürssen will present at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show which kicks off next week from the 30th October to the 3rd November. Take a look at the full selection of Lürssen-built charter yachts on offer and contact your charter broker for more information about bookings and availability.
More Yacht Information
Kismet Yacht For Charter
95m Lurssen, 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...